Betrayal Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Thanks.Nice trade.
5 point Weta for 80 point Corsair Boots.
Not as lucky, as with the last free box (Corsair Hood) but at least no useless hideout decoration.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Thanks.Nice trade.
5 point Weta for 80 point Corsair Boots.
Not as lucky, as with the last free box (Corsair Hood) but at least no useless hideout decoration.

got a shiti h/o item :(.
Weta pet time !
Hype! Also, please reveal the new Gems at Lvl 1 as well! Simply knowing WHEN to expect them would be really nice!
Can i buy something with 4 points?
Only one week left, and still no info about Atlas reshuffle?

Will this be a smaller scale rearrange this time (ie. no new map-series just some tier changes) and only detailed in the patch-notes, or we will get a proper article on it before 3.6?
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
finally, i've ben saving this 5 points for 2 months to get this box
By the way, thumbs up for the reminder a reasonable time before the end, and especially the clear information about when exactly the league ends, including different time-zones :-)

Keep up the good communication, and keep it going both ways, in contrast to the (limited) one-way communication we are used to from many other companies!
"
ArgentumWulf wrote:
By the way, thumbs up for the reminder a reasonable time before the end, and especially the clear information about when exactly the league ends, including different time-zones :-)
If only they also included UTC+0 :/ All I get from that announcement is it ends sometime about 4th March. And no, I can't be arsed to remember what "PST" stands for, gimme UTC so I can convert it to my TZ.
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
i got the corsair monkey, sweet!

Me too! And it was the only thing I really wanted from that box. Thanks for the free box GGG! :D
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info