Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

"
carkasjak wrote:
Veiled mods are an absolutely atrocious concept and definitely should be scrapped in favor of just putting the recipes in the world.

this. don't put them behind an rng wall. this sucks so much. betrayal was a chore mechanic, why keep it? i miss the old masters....
Last edited by D3adGh0st on Feb 21, 2019, 8:31:45 PM
Topic title makes me happy until I read rest of text...

Pure Breachstones : Nerfed - they will be more rare than now and nerfed - DISASTER
Scarabs: Nerfed - they also will be more rare than now and nerfed - DISASTER

Both most important things which make this league best ever and both things which hold me in game to the end of league(before I stopped after 36 challenges)...Also scarabs allow me to get a normal cash this league from farming them - after nerf they will loose its value..I dont want to use any chaos orb recipe again - its long,boring and not effective - if I cant farm pure breachstones and scarabs for sell - it means there is no sense to play because I will not have any cash for very good items...I dont really want to back to this what was before - always lack of cash...Sitting whole day at stash in hideout and flipping currency with peoples without playing its not a way I want experience this game...Doing maps and using double chaos recipe to get 150-200 chaos daily is also not a way I want experience this game...Scarabs allows me to get 4-6 ex daily and eliminate all boring/negative imo things...I bought something for few ex and after 2 days I have this cash back and even have more...

I can understand -50% experience at breachstones but reducing half..Its sick...Dont do that!!!

Also some of veiled mods will be shaper or elder - its also Tragedy...I dont get this league +1 totem when he is normal(and i playing whole days) and available potentialy everywhere and you guys want to make him shaped or elder(where I almost not play those maps) - if many ppl cant get him now - when he is normal.SiCk!!
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Feb 21, 2019, 8:35:22 PM
"
Mastodonic wrote:
What about Niko spawns that only reward ONE sulphite node? Surely that has to be fixed. No other master spawns one single instance of it's specific mechanic. Incursion 3, beast 3+ now betrayal is 3 but Niko 1-3?

"we saw complaints about the one node with niko so to fix this, we have guaranteed 3 to spawn. to compensate for this, we have nerfed sulphite gains by 250%. this is a buff." -GGG
I don't normally make a post like this, but those nerfs... its almost like your player base is trying to tell you something, but you are either deaf or too fucking stupid to understand it.
Now for the real question: Will Jun have a favour system and her own new batch of hideout decorations?! >:D
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
PogU
tldr cause ggg doesnt understand otherwise:

sulphite scarabs didnt need a nerf, let alone this hard nerf. even more rng in the unveiling system is not a good idea at all. and still no one is gonna do mastermind because no one is going to want to lose their carefully crafted syndicate board for a 10c item
kind regars
"
When an area has Jun, that area will contain three Betrayal encounters. There will be either a Transportation or Fortification encounter, as well as both a Research encounter and an Intervention encounter.

How about also doing this for Niko, huh? Especially since you've just nerfed Sulphite Scarabs. Indeed guaranteeing at least 3 spawns of him is something you could easily have done even mid-league and no one would have complained (but rather cheered) since so many people asked for that anyway.

Also, your change to the unveiling system is silly. You've lessened the number of tiers - making it easier to max out - while increasing the amount of unveils needed to gain a tier - making it harder to max out. Whose bright idea was it to implement such contradictory changes?
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 21, 2019, 8:54:54 PM
I'm really hoping, in the future, event and encounters will be more mixed, like for exemple finding a vein of sulphite is indepandant of being a master encounter. Or having an syndicate intervention and a monster to hunt. In my opinion it would make things smouther and more satisfying (if things gets the right proportion)
doublepost - delete
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 21, 2019, 8:44:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info