The strongest build you played this league?

"
Elemental hit bow based Juggernaut. Deathless Uber Elder, wrecking Syndicate on T16 like ordinary mobs, turns T16 erradicator into a joke. Map clearing like ele hit Deadeye. Great survivability on top, better then anything I designed so far.

link it
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
"
Elemental hit bow based Juggernaut. Deathless Uber Elder, wrecking Syndicate on T16 like ordinary mobs, turns T16 erradicator into a joke. Map clearing like ele hit Deadeye. Great survivability on top, better then anything I designed so far.

link it

Yea, I'm curious about this as well.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
HoA occultist. Not just the strong gest this league, strongest ever for me. Inb4 the nerf hammer falls.
Last edited by Nubman on Feb 11, 2019, 2:14:51 PM
Octavian's Abyss Jewel stacking elemental Scourge Arrow Scion (Slayer/Jugg)
Arakaali's fang spidermancer
Im curious about the spider build and the HoA Occultist - links please.

I got each class at least up to 60.

Decent:
- Scion elemental/inquisitor RF Winterorb (lvl87)
- Witch necomancer dominating blow seemed (only lvl 60)
- Tectoslam Jugg was pretty good (lvl86)

Meh:
- Hierophant Armageddon Brand (lvl72)

Disasters:
- Wings of Entropy/Bringer of Rain Dual Striking Slayer (lvl75)
- Frost Blades/CoC/Ice Spear Assassin (lvl61)
- Poison/barrage/HoA Pathfinder
"
MBata wrote:
Im curious about the spider build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302798
Cold Snap + Vortex Occultist.
My 2nd character ever to reach T15 maps, while being a capable clearer and boss killer. I have a few more but they usually struggle at this point.

I will probably try Guardians and The Shaper with her in Standard when the league ends, to see if she can be my 2nd Shaper killer.
I think she can do it, considering my 1st Shaper killer and overall main character is a Trapper, and damage over time felt better against big bosses than stopping to throw traps.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 12, 2019, 1:06:29 AM
Deadeye ice shot barrage with aborix and voidfletcher, elemental conversion and stacking elemental damage on abyss jewels. The interaction between barrage and voidshot is gg for single target. Uber elder, no worries.

Also honourable mention, elementalist winter orb cwc ice spear, using a 8 link shaper staff, ice spear critical build is gg.
Last edited by HeManNZ on Feb 12, 2019, 1:09:45 AM
I've only played one. And it's a VERY generic two-handed cleave Slayer (all physical). Was supposed to be a league starter. I surprisingly enjoyed it very much, and have been playing it a lot. Haven't done Uber Elder/Atziri yet, and I doubt it's Uber Elder viable in the current form. Cleave is a little bit... "Too melee". Uber Atziri, on the other hand, shouldn't be a problem. Syndicate in T15/16 isn't really a problem, nor is Shaper or his guardians.

Delving, on the other hand, isn't this character's strong suit.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Feb 12, 2019, 3:24:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info