The strongest build you played this league?

For me its dual curse winter orb elementalist, charge up, run, done.
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2019, 7:34:45 AM
Spoider for sure.

Now im just grinding APEX LEGENDS PogChamp
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Feb 8, 2019, 6:44:54 AM
WORB
Still play SSF on my main account :)
"
Acolina87 wrote:
Spoider for sure.

LOOK IT THIS HERALD SPIDER BOY

PFFT
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Occultist CI Herald of agony
Very powerfull and safe.
Bridge farmer. $$
"
"
Acolina87 wrote:
Spoider for sure.

LOOK IT THIS HERALD SPIDER BOY

PFFT

Im actually enjoying Apex legends :D 12 wins so far PogChamp :D
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Ringcycle wrote:
Bridge farmer. $$

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Definitely the Tectonic Slam Jugg (Mathil build). I farmed an Oni_Goroshi and it's wham bam and the packs are deleted. This quasi-melee (GGG classifies it as melee but the fissures flood the screen and range kill everything). Either way you view this skill (melee or ranged) it is super fun to play a smash and dash build.

Not sure exactly what GGG did with their latest update but the TS fissure ground effects are much smoother/faster for improved playing. Could just be that there are fewer total players on the WDC realm as it's the last month of the expansion. Either way thank you GGG.

Edit: Patch 3.5.3 performance fix

"
Optimised serverside calculation of damage and on-death explosions. This should result in a noticeable reduction in frame lag when killing large packs of monsters, especially when using explode effects (such as Inpulsa's Broken Heart and Profane Bloom).

This is working fantastic for Tectonic Slam. Keep up the great work on improving performance.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 8, 2019, 10:18:58 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Definitely the Tectonic Slam Jugg (Mathil build). I farmed an Oni_Goroshi and it's wham bam and the packs are deleted. This quasi-melee (GGG classifies it as melee but the fissures flood the screen and range kill everything). Either way you view this skill (melee or ranged) it is super fun to play a smash and dash build.

Not sure exactly what GGG did with their latest update but the TS fissure ground effects are much smoother/faster for improved playing. Could just be that there are fewer total players on the WDC realm as it's the last month of the expansion. Either way thank you GGG.

Edit: Patch 3.5.3 performance fix

"
Optimised serverside calculation of damage and on-death explosions. This should result in a noticeable reduction in frame lag when killing large packs of monsters, especially when using explode effects (such as Inpulsa's Broken Heart and Profane Bloom).

This is working fantastic for Tectonic Slam. Keep up the great work on improving performance.

I just saw that Scion Oni-Garoshi build he did. Currently working on Scion to get the OG Blade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info