The strongest build you played this league?

Probably my Flicker Strike CoC Blade Vortex Assassin.
Sounds sick man
CoC Cyclone Ice Nova. Everything from 16 maps to uber, with 1 button. It's strong as shit, and I'm not stuck to some MMO rotation. It's the strongest and most fun build I've played so far.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
"
andy5421a wrote:
I just saw that Scion Oni-Garoshi build he did. Currently working on Scion to get the OG Blade.

I went with the Juggernaut route but either way it's super fun now that the death explosion effects aren't lagging the frame rate. So much smoother.

To grind for the Oni-Goroshi (Charan's Sword) check out the OG thread:

Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

I'm a Twilight Strand Beach sand pounding veteran and as of my Betrayal League Oni sword farming I have farmed 16 to date (yes, I freely admit to being totally insane but I love the beach. Just wish it wasn't rainy all the time). Sadly, this includes a few exiles that had to go the extreme grind distance (The Wookie easily won on that sword grind) and became members of the Twilight Strand Level 9 Beach Club (insanity grinding to the max).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Cast when stunned. Ah! I loved this character so much.

I just copied Mathil's first major build of the league (CoC discharge) and then twinked it a bit. I'm at around 2 million shaper dps without flasks up. Nothing compared to the most ridiculous builds people have showed off on reddit this league but it's probably the most fun build I've ever played. Mathil does know how to have fun.

Last edited by codetaku on Feb 8, 2019, 4:06:12 PM
"
nGio wrote:
CoC Cyclone Ice Nova. Everything from 16 maps to uber, with 1 button. It's strong as shit, and I'm not stuck to some MMO rotation. It's the strongest and most fun build I've played so far.

This.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
molten man. very solid character.
Leap Slam Occultist. With all the stupid shit they added for even more power creep the dunks are dirtier than ever.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Octavian style Firetrap Sabo.
We tested it extensively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info