Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

So now we know that there are changes. To me getting 2 of them in Abyss was kinda hard took me two days. Im a bit concern how long it will take me to farm those in Bestiary.

I will give it a try netherless but i will put time frame for it like week or so, because i want to play league not spend it in Strand. As usuall im going SSF.

What You gonna do?

Pls, dont change this topic into constant whining.
Last edited by de99ial on May 7, 2018, 6:28:44 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2024, 3:12:29 AM
I wasnt sure what I was going to start with but Oni farming was something I was thinking about. I'll pass on it now and go with a totem build I think as I dont want to spend 6-8 hours farming strand when by then I could be getting close to mapping anyway. It may be something I've done once but dont want to again as its not a critical piece to a successful build.
Not going to Farm that ever again.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if the one I got in Abyss league ends up being the last of this item I see. Bit of a shame, because it's a fun item, but it's not fun enough to warrant that much time not having fun beforehand. I was a bit baffled that they thought that was a good design in the first place, but to go even further with it...nah.
If you farm it ... It will drop ... Eventually.

At least you have something to do in the first hours of the league when the servers will be on and off as usual.

Would suck though if you got it to drop and server crashes :P
With sextants and bisco's nerfed, I'll probably spend all the league on TWS, farming Onis and selling them for profit. :D

Not sure if I'll play the league; if I do, I'll be playing it with a friend and I'm sure he doesn't want to wait for me to get an Oni, then.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
If you farm it ... It will drop ... Eventually.

At least you have something to do in the first hours of the league when the servers will be on and off as usual.

Would suck though if you got it to drop and server crashes :P

Yeah it would.

I know i will get it eventually but if id have to farm it during most of the league time its just not worth it.
Fuck that I ain't farming it and neither of my crew members either unfortunately being second in command sucks

qq
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I was really looking forward to trying Oni this season. I practiced farming it so I knew what I was getting into. With real life responsibilities it took me a couple days. I'll probably try for it this season, but I'm a whole lot less excited than I was.
Last edited by LordCeruleus on Feb 27, 2018, 3:28:07 AM
At the release i tried, until i learned that you need to be at least level 7 for a chance to get it. Lost any motivation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info