[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
HentaTenta wrote:
Ok, i just wanted to clarify something.
Under the gear description, the chest piece has following gem setup
Scourge arrow> Ele.Dmg w/ Attacks> Ele.Focus> Mirage Archer> Incr.Crit.Strikes

Under the GemLink spoiler, you have the following setup
Scourge arrow> Ele.Dmg w/ Attacks> Dmg on Full Life> Mirage Archer> Incr.Crit.Strikes
as well as saying, under the 3.6 update, to replace Increase Critical Strikes with Infused Channeling if using Scourge Arrow.

In PoB, under skills it shows
Scourge arrow> Ele.Dmg w/ Attacks> Ele.Focus> Mirage Archer> Infused Channelling

So which one should be used for a Scourge Arrow setup?

And who do you select for your Pantheon?

Short answers first! :) For Scourge Arrow:

Use Scourge Arrow > Ele.Dmg w/ Attacks > Mirage Archer > Infused Channeling > (last one is of your choice)

The last gemslot is propably the one that is confusing for you. Max DPS would be Ele Focus. But you will not shatter/Freeze/shock anything anymore. Depends on you wether you want that or not.
Increased Crits are kinda the opposite of that - you will shock freeze etc more, but the damage on average will be a bit lower.
Damage on full life would be a support that gives as much dps as Ele focus and still enables ailments (though not as strongly as inc crit) but has the stipulation that you well - need to be on full life. Depends on how you feel about playing with that. Imo due to overleech it works well - but its your decision.
Vicious Projectiles would be a support you can use that works well either way but has less dps then ele focus (but more then inc crits) but less ailment support then inc crits (but more then ele focus).

The gem selection is a bit complicated since the infused channling support got added after the guide was inititally written; so the items linked do not take it into account etc. Anyhow! I hope that cleared things up for you.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 21, 2019, 8:27:56 AM
Hi Thanks again for the build.

I'm still in a very budget version but just killed uber elder.

My first time in my first league.

Thx!!

https://pastebin.com/UzXCSigT

Last edited by MetalCrawler on Oct 23, 2019, 7:54:33 AM
Thanks for the answer :) One more question - what do you think about lioneye's fall jewel to get the claw nodes? Worth it for this build?
i been looking for a bow build that can breach the 5k life relatively easily and this is it! i have been playing ice shot deadeye but it just didn't do it for me coz i can't breach 5k life.

i am using Yoke of Suffering because its very somewhat cheap and easier to get than the amulet in the great guide.

as for rings, i am using The Taming and a rare Opal Ring to further stack the elemental damage.

"
lordangelic wrote:
Thanks for the answer :) One more question - what do you think about lioneye's fall jewel to get the claw nodes? Worth it for this build?

Hey, sorry for the late answer - I am taking a bit of a break from PoE atm.

I am a bit ambivalent about lioneye's fall. You can get more damage with it, but usually take the needed talentpoints out from life-nodes and force of nature - you essentially path up further to the jewelnode at the assassin from where you take the claw nodes.

That costs you quite a bit of life and the damage gain is offset a bit by the damagenodes you are not able to get. I would say you can get about 10% more damage with it but will lose about 15-20% of your lifepool.

I like that this build is really tanky (for a bow build) so I usually do not go that route - (its also kinda expensive) but if you value the damage you can certainly use it. I feel like the build has more then enough damage anyhoo and the tradeoff isnt worth it. It is also way easier to bump the damage via investment into GG jewels and stuff then to bump the total lifepool.

Thus I prefer to play without it. But make your own call on all that.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 30, 2019, 4:46:27 PM
Hey guys,

I really enjoy this build but I am new to the game and am currently struggling with red maps using this guide.

Is there some way that I can post my information to receive some constructive feedback in order to set some short term goals for this build?
"
Gunmetalz wrote:

Is there some way that I can post my information to receive some constructive feedback in order to set some short term goals for this build?
Go to account > privacy settings > untick hide characters so people can inspect your build and give advice.
The PoB sadly doesn't have tiered skilling, so saying what I should skill until lvl 10, 30, 50 etc...
Did I overlook sth in the guide? Where should I go first on the skill tree?
Last edited by Aeris85 on Nov 17, 2019, 12:12:56 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
Go to account > privacy settings > untick hide characters so people can inspect your build and give advice.

Ok, fixed. As I said, I'm having trouble with red maps. I do fine to okay... and then all of a sudden I'll hit a brick wall and take 5 or 6 deaths to deal with one area.
When i switched from Doomfletch to Doomfletch's Prism, my damage doesnt change a lot in the tooltip of RoA. The elemental damage is kinda the same.
Is it bugged?
11-236 Lightning -> 11-234
14-32 Fire -> 14-32
30-66 Cold -> 30-65
Why doesnt it get up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info