[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
Why can't I start from the Duelist point on the skill tree after my second ascendancy?...the guide says i should be able to.
You can do it only when you're specced in "path of the duelist" that is behind slayer node. Imo you shouldn't rush it, you'd get better results from picking both sub ascendancy nodes (slayer + elementalist) than from these few points you could unspec in your tree. Just leave it for uber lab.
sadly. this one is much worse then prev season cyclone. not possible to do more then map 7 :(
better luck next season
"
Swdan wrote:
sadly. this one is much worse then prev season cyclone. not possible to do more then map 7 :(
better luck next season
Well, Mathil made Doomfletch build with split arrow this season, and he did the endgame with it, he even said it could have potential with awakened gems, otherwise it's average, not amazing but not garbage. Not exactly "hardcapped at lvl 7 map".
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 12, 2020, 7:40:12 PM
I've been quite easily doing T12 maps with my Standard build. Just starting to optimize jewels and such too.
Do you think Holy Dominion would be a good amulett anointment for this build?

12 % to all elemental resistances
12 % increased elemental damage
5 % chance to freeze, shock and ignite
12 % increased physical damage

sounds quite nice. and all you need is two blue oils and a red one.

PS: is there any trick to keep this lady alive? I cam't can't get her past level 91, because she dies from time to time, even on low red tier maps. No idea what exactly the problem is. Maybe that she only has 5500 life?

Her gear is not perfect, but it's more or less what#s mentioned in the guide: My current character.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Last edited by Caligula_Exile on Feb 21, 2020, 2:15:34 PM
"

PS: is there any trick to keep this lady alive? I cam't can't get her past level 91, because she dies from time to time, even on low red tier maps. No idea what exactly the problem is. Maybe that she only has 5500 life?

Her gear is not perfect, but it's more or less what#s mentioned in the guide: My current character.

Holy Dominion reads good, sure. I also like Tenacity - make sure to check it with PoB.

If you struggle with suviveability you can look into the Hale Negator. It is defensivly way better then the Lightpoacher. Other then that you need to bite the bullet at one point or another and buy 2 abyss socket gear.

In general I think this Build needs a bit too much investment nowadays to perform on the highest level.

It is still very much viable - but it needs good gear for that. And the Circle of Guilts for Herald of Purity are super expensive since all impale Builds use them as well. So- yeah. Make of that what you will.

I worked on another Build like this one (fairly tanky and a bow Char) for which I will release a Guide next League.

Cheers o/
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Spoiler

Holy Dominion reads good, sure. I also like Tenacity - make sure to check it with PoB.

If you struggle with suviveability you can look into the Hale Negator. It is defensivly way better then the Lightpoacher. Other then that you need to bite the bullet at one point or another and buy 2 abyss socket gear.

In general I think this Build needs a bit too much investment nowadays to perform on the highest level.

It is still very much viable - but it needs good gear for that. And the Circle of Guilts for Herald of Purity are super expensive since all impale Builds use them as well. So- yeah. Make of that what you will.

I worked on another Build like this one (fairly tanky and a bow Char) for which I will release a Guide next League.

Cheers o/

Thank you very much for your answer and all the informations!

As a non-trader, gear with 2 abyss sockets is out of range for me... but maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to find it myself :)

I can't wait to see your new guide next League.

Good luck with your maps, exile!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Oh! You come back!

Kinda sorta! :)
Hello.

Whats wrong with my build?
LvL 93 Ascendent, Doomherald

I invested many Chaos in new Gems and Rings etc...i do NOT do enough DMG , that is at least my Feeling.
Cant even think about defeating Catarina.

Is it worth it to spend more Time and Curr in this Build or should i close my Eyes, sell the old Stuff (all that Abyss Stuff) and make a new Build?

I like the playstyle and the speed and my Scion :)
but this old Build causes me pain...

i would like to hear honest opinions.

Thank you

Last edited by RDS1964 on Mar 10, 2020, 12:38:13 PM
Can you add a 3.10 update saying if this build is still viable as a leauge starter or not? like whats changed nerf or buff ect...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info