[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Hi.
Do you can read my Post above? i cant confirm "still viable". I know, u dont ask me..just my 2cent to your question.
Guys, there's literally answer on the same page from the author:

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
In general I think this Build needs a bit too much investment nowadays to perform on the highest level.

It is still very much viable - but it needs good gear for that. And the Circle of Guilts for Herald of Purity are super expensive since all impale Builds use them as well. So- yeah. Make of that what you will.

I worked on another Build like this one (fairly tanky and a bow Char) for which I will release a Guide next League.

Cheers o/
So yeah, probably don't try it for a league starter unless at your own risk. You don't want to league start with a build that requires a lot of investment to feel good.
Well, i finished this Build last Summer.

I decide now to rebuild it. Justing looking wich of the Items i still can use for a NEW Build, (the Items i just bought :) )

Your new Build has my Attention.

why not something like split arrow though? it has flat physical damage and gives a lot of damage to doomfletch's prism.
Hey I am currently trying to make this build myself but I can not find the skill tree for it could someone send me the skill tree thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info