[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
froztyxx wrote:
Just wanna clarify, the purpose of getting a lot of abyss jewels are for the bubonic trail right? Or is it only affecting locally on the boots?

The main purpose of the abyss jewels is for phys damage. Secondary but also important is life.
"
Acro and PhaseAcro are one of the best keystones in the game. Without them be sure you would die a lot more because you would suck every hit coming your way. On the other hand you can't just rely on the keystones. Dodge should be increased further with Quartz flask, gear and Vaal Grace to be capped. With 75% on dodge and spell dodge with this dps you will only rarely die. Players push deep delve with Acro and Phaseacro. There is a reason why they require so many points investment.

ahh I see.. dang understood.. hmm i'll try play around with it then
Last edited by Neyeah on Jul 17, 2019, 12:34:31 AM
what do you recommend as a lvl route for passive tree?
Im not sure if I failed to read it, but should bandits be killed?
Last edited by TheErgo on Jul 17, 2019, 11:43:21 AM
"
TheErgo wrote:
Im not sure if I failed to read it, but should bandits be killed?

depends, i would help alira tbh. You can later respecc if you find two skill points which outweight 15 all res and crit multi.
"
froztyxx wrote:
Which is more likely to give us DPS? Additional arrow or +40% damage?

I assume by Arrow you mean pod - and it tends to be the pod afaik - though the difference isn't all that.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 19, 2019, 9:31:28 AM
"
froztyxx wrote:
Which is more likely to give us DPS? Additional arrow or +40% damage?

The pod enchant is better. It gives an extra spore pod at any stage. For example, if you only get to the stage where you'd normally have a single pod (without the enchant), this enchant will give you 2 pods effectively doubling your thorns and possible damage - 100% more damage. If you channel enough to give you 2 pods (without the enchant), this will add a third pod giving you 50% more thorns and possible damage dealt. The inc damage may catch up at maximum stages but in reality we're not hitting max stages too often...or at least I didn't when I played it.
"
froztyxx wrote:
I gotta question with the quiver tho. Is it advisable to have a skills chain 1 times than the crit chance?

It depends on where your crit chance is already. I'd probably stick with the crit as the pod thorns already clear pretty well as it is. It might be kinda fun to see them chain though as I don't believe the thorns pierce so the chain should work.
Hello, where do you get the leech from? i see in pob that u have 3500 leech rate.
"
jukster wrote:
Hello, where do you get the leech from? i see in pob that u have 3500 leech rate.

If you already have the build in PoB then you should be able to go into the Calcs section to see how it's being calculated:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info