[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Considering the current prices of shaped Steel Rings (especially with Assassin's Mark on hit), is there a better ring-setup for a similar price tag?
Don't want to waste that much currency on items that are not best in slot for their value.
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Krusel14 on Jul 25, 2019, 8:43:39 AM
Have you considered any of the new Timeless jewels for this build?

"
Krusel14 wrote:
Considering the current prices of shaped Steel Rings (especially with Assassin's Mark on hit), is there a better ring-setup for a similar price tag?
Don't want to waste that much currency on items that are not best in slot for their value.
Thanks in advance!

You can always wear an Iron Ring until you get the currency or your own influenced Steel Ring. You don't need Assassin's Mark but Elemental Weakness.
Last edited by Mash_1992 on Jul 25, 2019, 4:57:43 PM
Hi there! I love this build so far and looking foward to do all content in game. Now im doing t15-t16 maps but i usually get oneshoted in t6 bosses. anny suggestions on gear / skills to go forward??

Ty all
"
Rubenmr88 wrote:
Hi there! I love this build so far and looking foward to do all content in game. Now im doing t15-t16 maps but i usually get oneshoted in t6 bosses. anny suggestions on gear / skills to go forward??

Ty all

This is why I prefer Hale Negator. It gives more %maximum life and it doesn't spends your Spirit Charges unless you really need them spent
Been playing with this build this league and it seems to work really good. I still die to T15/T16 legion encounters, but who doesn't? I think my gear/tree are looking alright, are there any next steps I should take to improve besides upgrading a few of my abyss jewels?

https://pastebin.com/PWzZReAg
IGN: Dyute
"
meatjacket wrote:
Been playing with this build this league and it seems to work really good. I still die to T15/T16 legion encounters, but who doesn't? I think my gear/tree are looking alright, are there any next steps I should take to improve besides upgrading a few of my abyss jewels?

https://pastebin.com/PWzZReAg
IGN: Dyute

You might want to pick up 'from the Shadows' if you can if you are going for the lionseye stuff.

A Hale Negator with 2 sockets would be a good upgrade as well.

Other then that - I think you got most things down. I do not like the soul tether since you loose so much life; but I feel like you are pretty well equiped for going this route overall. :)
Hello, I'm still leveling(78) but I'm having a hard time getting my resist and my life at a descent level.

I can't find any good way to progress without paying huge amount of currencies.

Jewels with add phys/elem and descent life/resist are pricey (50c to Ex)
Unnatural instinct in a few Ex.
The same goes for Shaper ring with descent resist

I still don't know if I must prioritize physical or elem jewels. You seem to go for phys but elem increase more my damage.

My build doesn't have Vaal Pact cause I was doing last Lab (and failed).

Sorry for my English or if I missed something :/

"
Kemingway wrote:
Hello, I'm still leveling(78) but I'm having a hard time getting my resist and my life at a descent level.

I can't find any good way to progress without paying huge amount of currencies.

Jewels with add phys/elem and descent life/resist are pricey (50c to Ex)
Unnatural instinct in a few Ex.
The same goes for Shaper ring with descent resist

I still don't know if I must prioritize physical or elem jewels. You seem to go for phys but elem increase more my damage.

My build doesn't have Vaal Pact cause I was doing last Lab (and failed).

Sorry for my English or if I missed something :/

DPS tooltip ingame is kind of wrong. It shows more dps with elemental damage jewels but Physical damage is the best for this build. And Unnatural Instinct just gives you some quality of life look for it later on.
Hey all, I got a 'blank slate' amulet with Int (need it to get 155 for Herald of Thunder) and perfect non-Chaos converted to Chaos:

I'm planning on multimodding this, giving me 2 prefixes and 1 suffix to add.

Assuming I'm res-capped from belt/quiver/ring, what are my best crafting options? I'm thinking life & elemental damage prefixes, what about suffix? Is global crit chance any good?

Is there any way to calculate best affixes myself in PoB? Kinda new to all this.

Thanks!
How big of a deal is the Unnatural Instinct jewel? Currently 5.2ex?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info