[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

I don't often post in forums, but I would really like to thank you for posting this build. I started playing on Friday (not just this league, but PoE period) and was struggling with my first character, a Duelist. Started over with Ascendant after finally clearing Lab on my Duelist, went this build, and I full cleared the labyrinth starting at 28 using Herald of Ice, Rain of Arrows + Elemental Damage w/ Attacks, Dash, and Decoy Totem. It really is a different, and entertaining, experience when your build and gear are actually good.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

What seems to be broken? O.o

How about the nodes dont connect? Lul
"
aitalar wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

What seems to be broken? O.o

How about the nodes dont connect? Lul

The full ascension path taken down the Duelist route gives you the ability to take points starting at the beginning of the Duelist tree. By the time you hit that point, you should have done the part that links you there, so you can refund the 4 skill points that would link and put them elsewhere.
nvm i got it, thanks :)
Last edited by aitalar on Jun 12, 2019, 6:04:47 AM
What pantheon i need use?)
Thanks for the build.

Not sure if I did something poorly, but I started with ROA and was having a terrible time with my DPS. I figured wtf and decided to give Scourge Arrow a try and it’s amazingly fast. I suspect it was me not the build but I was wondering if anyone else compared them and found SA better. (It’s sick against the legion events).

Also, at what point should I take Vaal pact? I don’t really seem to leech much with the single node right now so have bypassed it for the time being. I’m only up to 46 so it could be I just don’t have the DPS yet for leech to be practical I guess.

Thanks again.
"
Zestrenocya wrote:
Thanks for the build.

Not sure if I did something poorly, but I started with ROA and was having a terrible time with my DPS. I figured wtf and decided to give Scourge Arrow a try and it’s amazingly fast. I suspect it was me not the build but I was wondering if anyone else compared them and found SA better. (It’s sick against the legion events).

Also, at what point should I take Vaal pact? I don’t really seem to leech much with the single node right now so have bypassed it for the time being. I’m only up to 46 so it could be I just don’t have the DPS yet for leech to be practical I guess.

Thanks again.

same here, one i switched to scourge my damage exploded and i cruised through the rest of the acts.

you should take vaal if you get life on hit/ leech on gear or, at the latest, once you take slayer asc
"
dragomob wrote:
"
Zestrenocya wrote:
Thanks for the build.

Thanks again.

same here, one i switched to scourge my damage exploded and i cruised through the rest of the acts.

you should take vaal if you get life on hit/ leech on gear or, at the latest, once you take slayer asc

Take Vaal Pact as soon as you can? I think there is no reason not to take it when you can.

The amount you leech is dependant on your damage; not so much on how much leech % you get on your tree.

And life on hit is an entirely different mechanic then leech.

And yeah; the new channel nodes are really good for this build.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jun 12, 2019, 9:26:58 AM
Can this build do Uber Elder ?

I never tried a build like this but I like Scion.

I mean playing this in a league might end up with budget 1 abysal socket items. Will the damage be well enough to clear at least T16 ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
Can this build do Uber Elder ?

I never tried a build like this but I like Scion.

I mean playing this in a league might end up with budget 1 abysal socket items. Will the damage be well enough to clear at least T16 ?

Did you read the first post?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info