[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Hi =) Great guide !
Is this build still uber elder viable in 3.7 ?
Hi, I am pretty new to PoE and playing this as a base for my HC build this league.

https://pastebin.com/1Rhc4QbQ

That is my current PoB and gear, any tips on how to improve this for a HC build or what items or nodes I should aim for to get through to maps without dying?

Really fun build I am loving it. Thanks for making it.

Hi, i'm not entirely sure - i don't normally build my own builds cuz i can never keep track of the various stats - does the bonuses from Impale benefit this build in any way? Does it convert into elemental?
In PoB replacing DoFL support with it is a straight up 10% DPS increase unless i shouldnt be reading tooltip dps.
Last edited by Nethicite on Jun 10, 2019, 10:11:56 PM
"
Nethicite wrote:
Hi, i'm not entirely sure - i don't normally build my own builds cuz i can never keep track of the various stats - does the bonuses from Impale benefit this build in any way? Does it convert into elemental?
In PoB replacing DoFL support with it is a straight up 10% DPS increase unless i shouldnt be reading tooltip dps.

You need to check the box 'always on full life' in the configuration tab to see the dps increase of 'Damage on Full Life'.
Hi, I'm also having a bit of a problem with mana. It is leeching so slow that I can only shoot a short time like every 2 seconds. Not very bad for mapping but for bosses I would like to shoot more often. Is this normal?
I have the leech passive from the tree and mana leech on one ring.
"
Dampfnudler wrote:
Hi, I'm also having a bit of a problem with mana. It is leeching so slow that I can only shoot a short time like every 2 seconds. Not very bad for mapping but for bosses I would like to shoot more often. Is this normal?
I have the leech passive from the tree and mana leech on one ring.

This sounds like you do not have enough mana unreserved - that can be the case by not haveing a lv 3-4 enlighten, being not in the 90ish level range or a combination of both.

Just do not use one of the elemental heralds till you can get that stuff sorted.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jun 11, 2019, 11:48:12 AM
PoB link seems to be broken in new version

"
aitalar wrote:
PoB link seems to be broken in new version

What seems to be broken? O.o
Not sure if they changed the channel time/speed or not for 3.7 but it definitely feels like it charges to 5 almost instantaneously now compared to 3.6. (This may just be from the channel speed nodes we take via the tree now i guess?)

Noticed when mousing over Scourge Arrow's tooltip on the action bar it has a .18 second attack time. I figured this was just the time per charge but I was wrong. That's the total time it takes to charge from 0 Charges to 5 Charges. Also noticed it only seems to suck mana when you hold SA at 5 charges.

Also, only need to 'cast' SA once and hit something with it to summon the Mirage Archer out and you can then run through most stuff and the Mirage Archer will kill most trash allowing you to regen mana. Same for Bosses. Charge to 3-5 to pop Mirage Archer then run around the boss. Fire another 3-5 Charge SA whenever you have the mana back.

Running Herald of Purity, Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice with an Ice Golem out and sparingly using Blood Rage.

Recommend anyone having mana issues to hop into their hideout and take off all your Heralds and then watch your charges in the top left corner to get a feel for just how long you should 'channel' SA for. Especially once you've gotten a majority of the attack speed nodes on the skill tree!

Hope it helps!
Hey, sorry for the dumb question, but how do u get that gap in the skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info