[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
Hey me again!! so my slayer version has killed uber elder 5 times this league and is going very strong in legion content!. nothing this build cant do! i went overwhelm for late game and changed my auras slightly (until i get ele weak corrupt gloves runing proj curse!!) but yea its SLAYING - Pun intended!!. thanks again having so much fun!!

https://pastebin.com/n80cbRzA

Thanks for your pob.
you can add précision lvl 5 on your aura/curse setup for maximize your dps.
"
YT_HB wrote:
It as so fast getting to max stages in 3.7. It looks like they addressed it in the patch. :/

"Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow gained stages much faster than intended."

Yea the build still feels ok, much worse than before tho. idk :|
"
aitalar wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:
It as so fast getting to max stages in 3.7. It looks like they addressed it in the patch. :/

Lol. :D

It was bugged at the start of 3.7. They just fixed it and now it is normal again.

Now it is how it is in the videos in the op; this is totally fine.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
aitalar wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:

Lol. :D

It was bugged at the start of 3.7. They just fixed it and now it is normal again.

Now it is how it is in the videos in the op; this is totally fine.

Yep, just as it was before. It was nice to have that "bug" while it lasted. This is still my to-go build when someone needs a boss killed. So much damage.
Has anyone found a replacement for CWDT + Immortal Call? Starting to wonder if I am just wasting 2 slots with it :/
Last edited by FordaWynn on Jun 14, 2019, 11:00:01 PM
"
FordaWynn wrote:
Has anyone found a replacement for CWDD + Immortal Call? Starting to wonder if I am just wasting 2 slots with it :/

I've been using CWDT with Steelskin and it feels about the same as the old IC did. It's not the same defensively but I like better than using the new IC.
Last edited by YT_HB on Jun 14, 2019, 4:41:40 PM
"
FordaWynn wrote:
Has anyone found a replacement for CWDD + Immortal Call? Starting to wonder if I am just wasting 2 slots with it :/

im using lvl 9 IC and lvl 7 CWDT and i have the HALE NEGATOR MIND CAGE helmet. so taking a savage strike always heals me at same time IC is up and it feels very defensive - i can take 2-4 big hits from legion mobs during that window (if apack of yellows jump me!)

im slayer version but!!
"
rinkzi wrote:
"
Hey me again!! so my slayer version has killed uber elder 5 times this league and is going very strong in legion content!. nothing this build cant do! i went overwhelm for late game and changed my auras slightly (until i get ele weak corrupt gloves runing proj curse!!) but yea its SLAYING - Pun intended!!. thanks again having so much fun!!

https://pastebin.com/n80cbRzA

Thanks for your pob.
you can add précision lvl 5 on your aura/curse setup for maximize your dps.

thankyou ive done this !! (stopped at lvl 4 for comfort hehe) will go lvl 5 when u get lvl 4 enlighten but ty!! this is amaze tip
Hello,

Beside the 2 notable 0.4 leech nodes , were exactly does the leech come from beside those ?

Or are those 2 enough to sustain ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
hey, can u juste explain me something :

do we have to channel the 5 stages to be efficient ?
Do the mirage archer channel the skill or not ?

how this all thing works, that's the question :)

ty for the reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info