Guild Recruitment: Looking for a chill, mature group?? (New players welcome and Guild Discord.)

IGN: VincereRj
Very active stuck at lvl 97 zombiemancer
Please invite!
Hello ive been playing for about a month now enjoying the game alot lvl 84 Chieftain currently looking for a guildies to chat with and tactics etc about certain builds greetings.

IGN : Polianic
Fairly new been really enjoying this league! I’d love to join and would very much enjoy some others to play with as well. Thanks
i'd really like to join ur guild. I play standard / trading league and i'd love to join your guild. I've played PoE for around a year (got back into the game).
My Ign: Akatslayer
Account name: Akatsuki_Discord

(cant join rn PoE is updating on steam)
Last edited by _Akat_ on Feb 19, 2020, 12:02:01 AM
Interested in joining last of 4 friends who all started 2 months ago. Looking for a guild.
StormsofArrows_ 92 level deadeye highest level (Mizzlyn - acct name)
mostly have played standard league
Hi, I'd like to join. Casual player, have played for a few months, looking for fellow players to run with.
EU player
Last edited by Pettu83 on Feb 21, 2020, 11:06:26 AM
Hello i'd love to join you guys too! Been playing a few days but would like to join a guild for advice and the such.

Eu player.

IGN: illewynn
i would like to join your guild
Hi,
I'm playing since December 2019 and I'm looking for a guild, just to have some people to chat and grind.

EU player
IG: GuIIvelg
New player to the game, looking for an active guild. Just Started Mapping and loving the game!!

Send me an invite :)

US West
IG: Dietis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info