Guild Recruitment: Looking for a chill, mature group?? (New players welcome and Guild Discord.)

Still active? if so looking for invite.
Hello can you add me? METAMORPH_GARY

Hi , im 35 and from Finland. Still active? If so whisper me ingame :) -PoppingDot-

I'd love to be a part of a helpful community. Hmu with some details
Hey just finally jumped into poe figure I check it out got alot of catching up to do but I got all day everyday to play going try to grind out some levels this weekend and Im.a Im a adult laid back chill gamer just wanna hang out in a party chat and kill stuff try to figure out everything and get a grasp onto things im Hottracer88 (CST) #9782 on discord add me or hit me up here on psn at hottracer88
Relatively new to the game and also located on the east coast. Not sure if I'll be able to help out since I am still weak but will do my best! If guild is still active, please send an invite. Thanks!
Invite pls ?
Hey Guys, Looking at his profile an guild, looks like he is no longer active. No real reason to keep requesting invites...
Kinda new to the game and just looking for a guild to join with some players that can help me out with my stupid questions I have.
Thanks, my ingame name is AimedAStic
Hey i'd like to join, ign is KillingMeSoftlyy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info