[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Currently clearing low tier maps and its been a walk in the park. Went yolo and managed to 5L searing touch

CMIIW but this is the optimal gem setup for now ?

Thank you (again) for the great update on the guide !!!
Sitting with 1 ex in inventory saving for kaoms :P
Great build, keep it up ;)
Hey! Great build btw. It's my first time starting out at the very beginning of a new league and this build is so far super fun to play. I have a few questions though.

For the starter build on path of building, how come for level's 11-30, you get light of divinity, the amplify nodes, and sanctity, then when you switch over to level 31-50, they aren't there anymore?

And also, for level 89, am i suppose to switch my assassination node to elemental focus? Because all the other leveling sections have assassination node picked, then when you switch to the level 89 section, it has elemental focus picked instead.

im gay for bubble tea
"
awawawawa wrote:
Currently clearing low tier maps and its been a walk in the park. Went yolo and managed to 5L searing touch

CMIIW but this is the optimal gem setup for now ?

Thank you (again) for the great update on the guide !!!

"CMIIW" what's this? xD
Gems look fine. Tnx for feedback!

"
OTTOGIGA wrote:
Sitting with 1 ex in inventory saving for kaoms :P

You rich bastard! :P

"
YourLastVista wrote:
Great build, keep it up ;)

Tnx for feedback! <3

"
DizzifyZ wrote:
Hey! Great build btw. It's my first time starting out at the very beginning of a new league and this build is so far super fun to play. I have a few questions though.

For the starter build on path of building, how come for level's 11-30, you get light of divinity, the amplify nodes, and sanctity, then when you switch over to level 31-50, they aren't there anymore?

And also, for level 89, am i suppose to switch my assassination node to elemental focus? Because all the other leveling sections have assassination node picked, then when you switch to the level 89 section, it has elemental focus picked instead.

Ty for nice feedback! I'm glad you like it and that you are doing great since you are new player. :)

Also tnx for noticing the mistake in PoB. I was rushing to release the update so I made some little mistakes. Starter PoB is corrected now.

So far for me i have droped orb of storm, I feel i got enough crit so far to keep overload up pretty much constant.

Changed it out with a cast when damage, Immortal call, Wave of convition, combustion.

This gives massive -fire res for enemies hit. So far this settup works realy good. I notice when it procs on bosses, sudenly they melt. But still not at maps yet, so not sure if its worth keeping still or if i need to change it. But so far so good.
"
Noiprox wrote:
So far for me i have droped orb of storm, I feel i got enough crit so far to keep overload up pretty much constant.

Changed it out with a cast when damage, Immortal call, Wave of convition, combustion.

This gives massive -fire res for enemies hit. So far this settup works realy good. I notice when it procs on bosses, sudenly they melt. But still not at maps yet, so not sure if its worth keeping still or if i need to change it. But so far so good.

Well Immortal Call setup is part of the build anyway. No need to drop Orb of Storms for that. Also If you don't have lightning damage source (Orb of Storms) you can't apply Shock ailment which is 20% more damage.

Where did you saw that Wave of convition gives -fire res? I can't find that...If it works like you said it's a good idea and I'll incorporate it into the build.
just hit this on my first fossil slam seems too good to reroll, guess ill have to buy anohter base to hit the - fire res
"
"
Noiprox wrote:

Well Immortal Call setup is part of the build anyway. No need to drop Orb of Storms for that. Also If you don't have lightning damage source (Orb of Storms) you can't apply Shock ailment which is 20% more damage.

Where did you saw that Wave of convition gives -fire res? I can't find that...If it works like you said it's a good idea and I'll incorporate it into the build.

Wave of Conviction applies "Exposure" of whatever the highest damage type done, reducing enemy resistances by 25%.
"

Yes im aware that the imortal call setup is already there, was more on pointing out where i put it. So it can be automated. Still just trying it out.

About the orb of storm. I only use it on bosses and when I put in another spell i guess i got to remove one to make room. The ligthing damage i was thinking of just geting some cold and lighing on a abyssal jewel.
But im going to keep it if i see i have room for it. Arcane sureg is linked with flame dash and faster casting. Dont got all my 4 sockets yet. since still lvling and dont need them all.

Just got to watch out the fire damage is highest on wave on convition then it gives 25% -fire res, but that is not a problem with the staff.
Got it messed up some times during lvling due to geting more added ligthing damage on gear than fire damage.

And wave of convition hits almost as hard as stage 1 of incinerate for me at this point. So big damge on it.
Last edited by Noiprox on Mar 11, 2019, 10:42:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info