[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Not sure if it would apply it, but along with the -fire resistance, Wave of Conviction also hits with some lightning damage, possibly applying shock?
"
Not sure if it would apply it, but along with the -fire resistance, Wave of Conviction also hits with some lightning damage, possibly applying shock?

I'm pretty sure you only get the advantages of one element with Wave of Conviction so only fire will be used with this build.
well running CLOSE to this build with CWC body swap is just SOOOO fast, great farmer, so glad I picked an off meta build. OF COURSE I need Inpulsa / Kaom's / Staff but on 3c build I'm into T3's now.
This build is so sexy haha. Last league I played an Incin/Volatile Dead Chieftain and was trying to find something similar. I liked the flexibility of VD as you can attack from different positions, but this Incin build looks great and probably doesn't even need VD. I'm gonna play this alongside my Herald of Agony Jugg this season!

"
d3viant6 wrote:
well running CLOSE to this build with CWC body swap is just SOOOO fast, great farmer, so glad I picked an off meta build. OF COURSE I need Inpulsa / Kaom's / Staff but on 3c build I'm into T3's now.

I'd say it's pretty meta if Mathil recommended it haha. How do you incorporate Body swap? I've been wanting to use body swap this season in my poets build, but since the nerf I haven't looked into it.
Last edited by TinyJuggs on Mar 11, 2019, 2:03:32 PM
Fixed my shit. Much better now.
May i ask why do we level warlords mark only to level 12, and why cwdt level 9 immortal call level 10?
Also, any suggestions on flask set up?
I've hit Act 6 with this build so far and it has been a fantastic casual experience. This is the first build I've ran where I actually read through the thread and these are some fantastic replies to read. BTW, OP still doesn't have the PoB that shows how to get to Arco. Re-imported today, no change.

This poe planner you linked earlier shows it tho. www.poeurl.com/cjpm

Knowing that the end build has a Kaom's Heart has freed up my chest gem slots to just play around with. I'm probably going to deviate some cuz I never really strive to Uber/Elder, but this was a fantastic path to set on for this league. Thank you for the write up and continued updates.

RE Surtovdusha - As CwDT levels up the damage required to trigger scales up. In addition, the maximum level of it's supported gems is leveled up. So in any CwDT setup you have to make the decision about if you want it to trigger on every hit hit (low CwDT level), or if you are okay taking 2 or 3 hits to build up to a stronger supported gem (higher CwDT level). In this instance CwDT triggers when you've taken 1354 hp, so like a 1/6 to 1/4 of your health bar and allows a gem to be max level required 56. Immortal's call level requirement at skillgem 12 is lvl 56, it scales at 1 second damage immunity per endurance charge, so you get 3.75ish + inc duration so about 4 to 4.5 seconds of immunity after you take a significant spike. CwDT setups, while most of them are basically identical Immortal Call 4 links, really let you customize what you feel is important in a button free get out of jail free card.
BTW I highly recommend using Vaal Clarity instead of just Clarity cuz watcher's eye with clarity mods is very expenisve atm and without it you can struggle with mana early on.
Currently running T6+ map with this build. Feeling is great! I love it and definitely you can map pretty fast with it. It's a great starter as well.

I am aiming to get Martyr of Innocence tomorrow or maybe a little bit later!

Already get the Kaom and get lucky on the divine so I have a perfect roll

And I am definitely going to push it as hard as I can!

Spoiler
"
Fixed my shit. Much better now.
May i ask why do we level warlords mark only to level 12, and why cwdt level 9 immortal call level 10?
Also, any suggestions on flask set up?

Fixed. You can level it to 20 if you want.
Cwdt and Immortal call are low lvl so they can proc more often with less damage taken.

"
DrSwag wrote:
I've hit Act 6 with this build so far and it has been a fantastic casual experience. This is the first build I've ran where I actually read through the thread and these are some fantastic replies to read. BTW, OP still doesn't have the PoB that shows how to get to Arco. Re-imported today, no change.

This poe planner you linked earlier shows it tho. www.poeurl.com/cjpm

Knowing that the end build has a Kaom's Heart has freed up my chest gem slots to just play around with. I'm probably going to deviate some cuz I never really strive to Uber/Elder, but this was a fantastic path to set on for this league. Thank you for the write up and continued updates.

Thumbs up for pushing strong. It just gets better and better with high tier gear.
Btw I have no idea what are you talking about Acro. My both pastebins have correct trees i checked like 5 times so far.
Can you pls pinpoint where's the prob.

"
YourLastVista wrote:
BTW I highly recommend using Vaal Clarity instead of just Clarity cuz watcher's eye with clarity mods is very expenisve atm and without it you can struggle with mana early on.

Agreed +

"
Sorytis16 wrote:
Currently running T6+ map with this build. Feeling is great! I love it and definitely you can map pretty fast with it. It's a great starter as well.

I am aiming to get Martyr of Innocence tomorrow or maybe a little bit later!

Already get the Kaom and get lucky on the divine so I have a perfect roll

And I am definitely going to push it as hard as I can!

:D glad to hear. Wait to see the big boy damage with full gear. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 11, 2019, 8:08:47 PM
Hey man, so am loving this build lots of fun.
Fairly new to the game, played Arc Witch, Arma/Storm brand last season.
I used Enki's guide to help me out and I was wondering if you had any suggestions for alternate skills, specifically while leveling.

I'm lacking in certain gems, Enlighten for example - Vaal Grace/RF (Noth worth tryingt o run Anger right now).
I've stuck CWDT/IC/ID/OoS together, Blasphemy/Flammability have also Herald of Ash and a Golem. 2 Wands, nothing above 4 link.

Wondering if you had any idea's for other combo's, I feel like i have too many gem slots and not enough gems. I have a Primary att. an aura, a buff and a go faster button. Feel's kinda barren.
Could I, Should I consider a trap/totem/something else, Cold? Fire? Lightning? Buff my Golem?
Not really experienced enough to fully understand my options right now, any help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info