What We're Working On

From the wording it sounds like the PS4 version is being delayed once again.

I know GGG is very eager to have the PS4 version out ASAP, but can you please clarify on this?
Original delay announcement:
"
While we hope to have everything ready in January, we feel a lot more comfortable promising early February as a target release window.

The post above mentions early February.

"
We expect to announce full details on approximately February 14.
The finishing touches of the PlayStation 4 version are almost done, and we're going through the relevant certification and approval processes. It's looking very likely that it'll launch alongside 3.6.0, or even before it with a Beta.

This seems like the PS4 will likely launch alongside 3.6.0 (or before with a Beta). "Likely" also could mean that it could be even delayed further ..

If the full detail announcement of 3.6.0 is on February 14th, and the new league launches 2 weeks from the announcement (realistically GGG announces things more like 3-4 weeks beforehand I think), then the "Original delay announcement" is simply no longer true.

Last edited by Yosakoi on Jan 24, 2019, 2:02:33 AM
Taking a pretty long time to fix some major bugs with this league. Hopefully you can time the expansions and leagues better in the future. Its silly to have a release right when people are leaving for their holidays.
Last edited by Zophronios on Feb 5, 2019, 1:21:48 AM
"
deserttfoxx wrote:
SO.... i guess that's that then. We are done with patches for this league...

I really hope this isnt the case but I think youre right
"
netherall wrote:
"
aska974 wrote:
Please GGG,

Lots and lots of player in South Africa / Indian Ocean => we BADLY need a GATEWAY for this part of the world !

I second this!

Third...ed.
Betrayal has been amazing (even though i haven't played it yet, kept watching streamers and too busy trying to level my templar), so i'm hyped for whatever's new on 3.6.0.

Wonder if there'll be an improvement on trading too.
Last edited by Stikbau on Jan 24, 2019, 3:18:25 AM
Bug report (XBOX ONE):
i found myself stuck in the cage of the blood alter after defeating the beasts. needed to reset my session
"
Yosakoi wrote:
This seems like the PS4 will likely launch alongside 3.6.0 (or before with a Beta). "Likely" also could mean that it could be even delayed further ..

If the full detail announcement of 3.6.0 is on February 14th, and the new league launches 2 weeks from the announcement (realistically GGG announces things more like 3-4 weeks beforehand I think), then the "Original delay announcement" is simply no longer true.

THIS!!

So, @Jeff_GGG why shifting from late January/Early February to late February/Early March?

There were other companies making promisses and couldn't keep them.... don't become Blizzard....
"
SageArts wrote:
Did you fix the bugged big map device spawn locations?
hyped for 3.6

Oh shit, is that what makes me return to the other side of the hideout when I exit maps?
"
MidgetLove wrote:
Honestly...was not a fan of this league. :(

The league i've played the most for sure. Loving it!
"
MidgetLove wrote:
Honestly...was not a fan of this league. :(

ack

.... meanwhile i have no more problems with dmg spikes, my build handles even invasion and fort in t16 maps.

... but i never gained access to these strange RNG mechanics ( i.e. getting the most rewarding members into a specific safehouse )
... this is just annoying and frustrating RNG feature, so is just kill em when they appear and do each safehouse once ready, hoping for even remotely useful stuff lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info