What We're Working On

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
whether and where there's a party

I'm going. OF COURSE THERE'S GOING TO BE A PARTY.

Wait, is this a dig at SSF players? Dude.

I'm preeetty sure that Bex is not a dude.
:P
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
So, no race event in the last month. Meh.
i have a question. Sever of ps4 is different xbox or together
First of all, thanks for the work, amazing game.

For a fan suggestion, please spend more time fixing the core game and postpone the release of the next league.

The core game itself could use a bit more polish, a few new animations specially for character movement since it's so simple now and it feels lacking. Work more on the existing bugs before releasing the new content.

Anyway this is just a suggestion, i know the postpone of the new league would be a problem because the new league always has a influx of players and more players = more money from cosmetics but i think you guys need to create a position where you can work on diferent aspects of the game without compromising the income.
will there be a stash tab sale soon?
Last edited by Walltrigger on Jan 23, 2019, 10:55:39 PM
gib scourge arrow mtx
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Brave3 wrote:
First of all, thanks for the work, amazing game.

For a fan suggestion, please spend more time fixing the core game and postpone the release of the next league.

The core game itself could use a bit more polish, a few new animations specially for character movement since it's so simple now and it feels lacking. Work more on the existing bugs before releasing the new content.

Anyway this is just a suggestion, i know the postpone of the new league would be a problem because the new league always has a influx of players and more players = more money from cosmetics but i think you guys need to create a position where you can work on diferent aspects of the game without compromising the income.

As far as I know, they work on fixing bugs pretty much all the time. Problem is, a single bug fix is rarely significant enough to justify and update. Also, fixing one bug can cause a multitude of others to appear. That's what usually delays big fixes.

As for animations, it's already a known fact that GGG are working on character model updates, the current theory is that the new models will come with 4.0.0
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
It's nice that you are already preparing for 3.6 however:

Betrayal content is important to core now and it is faaaaaaaar from optimised yet. For instance:

-Jun spawning and spells are clunky as hell and slows down all but the fastest pc's. Betrayal bosses spawns same story (which can also cause dc).
-Intervention spawns at the start of a map happen a lot which causes slower pc's to kill themselves.
-Research is a branch. I have not had enough encounters to spawn a safehouse of research almost 2 months in. 17 challenges in sofar. This seems absurd. Would really like to understand the reason behind this.

-Sulphite is still imbalanced.

-Einhar missions are fun, but the rewards are completely random and feel meaningles (unlike delve where you can pick directions and rewards and farm for fossils).

-Incursion rewards are still based on every zone having an incursion which means the rewards are nerfed and too random and incursions are now more of a ''do i want this extra content or not?'' than anything else.

-Zana missions are actually good; you took time for it and it shows.

Please show some standards and optimize your game before adding a ton of new stuff and bricking it once more.
Betrayal Bugs needs more manpower.
Halfway through the league and there's still several terrible bugs thats been there since 7th December.
Clearly you need to hire more bugfixers!
Hi Bex_GGG !

Please fix tabminimap zoom and minimap zoom.
Here:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info