What We're Working On

"
MidgetLove wrote:
Honestly...was not a fan of this league. :(

My only problem was the syndicate encounters were way too rippy and clustered, even after the nerfs/fixes. If this league didn't include the past three leagues going core it would've been a stinker for sure.
Hope to god syndicates don't get put into the main game like they are now,

tired of getting 1 shot AFTER they are dead.

Having a mechanic were you have to stand and talk to them is such a bait.
EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk
Please, GGG, I implore you to take your time with the next league instead of releasing it in an unfinished state. Delay it for a few weeks if need be!

Betrayal League could have been so great with proper testing, balancing and bug fixes, but instead it was(and still is) a huge mess. It's been well over a month, and most people I know have already quit playing the league.

Your player base is tired of being volunteer beta testers of a game that hasn't officially been in beta for years.
"
carkasjak wrote:
Please, GGG, I implore you to take your time with the next league instead of releasing it in an unfinished state. Delay it for a few weeks if need be!

Betrayal League could have been so great with proper testing, balancing and bug fixes, but instead it was(and still is) a huge mess. It's been well over a month, and most people I know have already quit playing the league.

Your player base is tired of being volunteer beta testers of a game that hasn't officially been in beta for years.

well, but the new league, i'm sure, will be *even larger* than anything before! i agree, it was a complete mess. i played all leagues since harbinger, except bestiary, to 40/40, but this one i got tired of after not even a week. i'll wait for feb 14 and hope it's something good.
GGG please move Betrayal encounters to hidden entrances so i can skip them.

Really not a fan of them at all and when they are placed in areas that i cant skip it annoys the hell out of me.

Fix existing bugs. Enough with the clusterfuck "boss" fights. They are not fun.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
So... you gave up on banning bots?
IGN: vieira
"
carkasjak wrote:

If this is what you think a beta is like, I shudder to imagine what you think of actual betas...
"
Next week we're starting the press tour for 3.6.0 where we'll show journalists what the upcoming expansion includes. We expect to announce full details on approximately February 14. We can't wait to show you what we've been working on since Betrayal.

Why are you telling the press / media before telling the people who actually play the game?
Please please please
Trading improvement
The worst thing about an otherwise amazing game
Last edited by sasori962009 on Jan 24, 2019, 8:00:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info