Looking For A Guild? Join Fearless Today! New Player Friendly, Team Oriented!

Hello,

New player who migrated from Diablo 3 in December. 200hours, 2exalt drops in loving the game so far. Would like to join a guild and get some end game advice / help and also to play together.

IGN: MrChidaruma
or
IGN: Ssgoichi

Thanks!
Hi,

I am kind of a new player had played Incursion with a lv 69 Char.
New started in the new League and felt in love again with the game.

I would love to join your guild and have a great time together. :)
I play around 20h per week if job let me do so.

IGN: ReavenusSlicer (40) Betrayal
EtherealJack (69) Standard

Best regards!

Hi,

My name is ,BrandedChicken or BowAndArrowChicken, i'll be either in this accounts playing. I play on Betrayal league.I live in SEA so my time zone will be different from a lot of people and you all might think I am inactive. I do play about 24 hours a week so i am actually quite active. I've also played this game for almost a month now, and i am willing to help newbies if they have enquiries or if they need any item, i'll dig my stash or buy them a new one if i have the currency

Hello IGN is RunMeDown and I play betrayal softcore. Started poe this league and spent a lot of time since then.
Hey, i want to join also you can add me on the name Eiyo.:)
Hi, I'va started to play PoE like 2 weeks ago and I would like to play with some people and to know more of this game by asking the guild members. I play in betrayal non hardcore.
My IGN is ChubbyZ. THX.
Last edited by AlvarooZ on Jan 26, 2019, 8:12:42 AM
Hey all. I would like to join.

Looking to learn more about the game and tackle more endgame content while helping newer players.
I started playing at the tail end of the Delve league. Playing in betrayal softcore right now.
I'm in the US West Coast timezone and play about 15 hours a week.

IGN is ManWithNoPhone or MyMinesAreMineMineMine
Hello, I am interested in joining. I play mostly league soft core. I enjoy ranged bow characters with a little of melee thrown in there. I log in every night and play an average of 35 hours a week. I have been interested in joining a good well populated guild for a little while but haven't had an easy time finding one with fun, mature, active players.

IGN VAALClad.
hello

new to poe, veteran of d3. playing betrayal league softcore curentlz with cs miner. if u want active member add me please i would like to join for some good coop.
my ingame name is Ezoras

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info