Patch 3.5.2 Notes

Tiny's Challenge is still bugged for me.
None of the items will apply to the object.

I read on Discord it was a known bug.

Not really impressed with the Betrayal part of the game anyway.. it gets in the way and not really skipable.
It would be better if they were hidden like hideouts.
and of course no sulphite changes......
arg
i just spent like 3mil favor on decos an hour ago. DAMN IT.
https://twitter.com/pvnktrashzak/status/1094866240441671681
1. increase Research spawn rate (yeah, research loot is good, but at least count bench use as a chest open, or just spawn 40 Vagan Haku i also dont care)

2. increase Atlas objective spawn rate (done 4 at start of days, then do 30+ maps to spread elder, beat elder, still no spawn objective)

3. favor Tier 2 upgraded Alva Temple's room rather than a empty room (left 4, upgraded 4, then let me to do another)
I just started betrayal couple of weeks ago, and just hit the epilogue. Is it normal to not have any maps and not getting any map drops? I have done around 10 T1 maps (from campaign and buying from zana) and I have gotten 0 map drops. I mean last time I played I had no trouble with maps, but I have 0 maps! how am I supposed to play this game is the game doesn't let me? I wonder if this was the intention...
The Storm Brand VFX was fine (IMHO) it was the Armageddon one the was a bit much once the flair and "new" wore off.
I wish, just wish that the favor points could be given back for decorations that we bought overpriced. I'm really regret that I spent too much.
But this maybe a very hard work to do... sad*
PPLEAAAAASEEEE!!! Increase maximum nber of friends in friendliest...100 is nothing
could you fix the game so it doesn't overload my videocard so much? Thanks.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Added Mastermind lore objects to each safehouse as well as The Forbidden Vault.

Don't worry, guys. I care about this one, even if no one else does at this point. hahahahahha.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info