Patch 3.5.2 Notes

Can we get an option to leave storm and armageddon brand visuals as they are? I quite like how they look.
"
Control + clicking on an item in a "Trapped Stash" safehouse reward minigame now places that item on your cursor.

Currently i can put that item on my cursor by clicking on it. After patch i also will be able to put that item on my cursor with more complicated method - holding ctrl when clicking on it... why?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
educed the favour cost of many hideout decorations. We are looking at introducing other avenues for earning favour for players who are deeply engaged in hideout creation.

Oh God thank you GGG - finally we got it, i am so hyped to get it cheaper and for sure new ways to get the favor. THANK YOU!
No fixes for not getting credit for killing syndicate captains? Can't tell you how many times I have beat Rin but still not getting credit.
Gold as always.
Just fix alva's rep grind.

I dont need more Favour. I just need alva to not suck so bad to grind out the level for.

You guys are kind of listening, but not getting it.

This new setup for masters SUCKS.
While I'm not starving for favour I'm glad your adding more avenues. But we need a clearer progression for Alva and Einhar; especially Alva. It says exploring rooms, not reaching t3 with every single room type. Einhar isn't as bad but it's kind of a massive grind and RNG hope that you get a beast you didn't have yet. Even burning Beastiary Scarabs I'm still stuck at Favour 6 with Einhar and I've even found 2 of the 4 bosses so far.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Please Fix Dig map bug (50+ monster remain, full clear)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2286705/page/1
Several ppl with the same bug

Thanks!
All i wanted was Niko to have three guaranteed sulphite nodes in maps...oh well guess that's too much to ask for.
"
zandanai wrote:
Please reduce Atlas Objective requirements, it's killing my mood to play this game

At least, make it work properly.

Yesterday (sunday) I ran about 50 maps with no Atlas objective change. I completed 3 objectives from the daily reset, the 4th was Einar on a Core map which I didn't have, and nothing else spawned. Fortunately my goal for each league is 36/40, so I don't care, and... I know, I could have bought a Core map, but still...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info