Patch 3.5.2 Notes

fix the "400 atlas objectives" challenges pls GGG :)
does someone else have that "bug" where the patch has been downloaded but it still takes forever to actually start the game? taking forever even though i downloaded the patch and everything is set at 1.5gb/1.5gb
After I spent 20 milion favor on decorations they reduce cost of them. FeelsBadMan.
Can we maybe get a favor point refund then, I spent so long farming favor, only to spend it all when you updated hideouts and NOW you reduce the price.
Last edited by X902BOSS on Jan 22, 2019, 7:17:28 AM
Cool. Until today i ddint even had knews that i can place items at hideouts. I still dont know, how.
"
ducanh7671 wrote:
fix the "400 atlas objectives" challenges pls GGG :)

Yes. To 399.
any information on that "new" way to earn favour? I love the hideout decoration idea but i never have enough favour to do something cool.. looking foward to that!
Looks like they mainly reduced cost of lvl7 decorations, so it wont change that much (would save me like 10% of favor spent).
Im still waiting for either HUGE increase of favor gained from missions (10k in red maps, 7k in white maps, its just pathetic) or something new that will let us farm it at least 5 times faster.
(currently farming Quarry gives ~100k/h, so farming for nice hideout takes around 200 hours. Which is like 40 days for avarage player)
Last edited by Aynix on Jan 22, 2019, 9:10:34 AM
what about shadow on plants in jungle maps flickering bug on amd ?
Fossil tab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info