Patch 3.5.2 Notes

"
zandanai wrote:
Sorry, can you elaborate? I'm getting individual respawns every 18-20 maps. Is there a particular reason they more frequently more more slowly you run maps?
Yes, there is a cooldown for respawning atlas objective. I found that while running many maps in a row. After that I do not run more than 5-10 in a row. If I didn't get objective after 5-10 map, I just chill for 20-30 minutes.
Then I return to maps - and getting objective after 1st map completion.

Also, it is better to switch maps. If you run only one map, you get less objectives.
So, go get elder spawn, do shaper's strongholds, clear some maps with shaper's influence. ANd you will see difference.

Just check.

Or run as many same maps as you can. It is your choice.
"
rhenk75 wrote:
- Trying to get some incursion rooms to tier 3 it's a pain in the ass. That must be balanced as well.
Easy to get throne and atlas, if you get them in 1st 3 incursions. Just ignore bad rooms and upgrade the ones you need.
Thank you very much for reducing intensity on brand skills.
"
If you'd like to keep up with what our QA team is working on, you can track our known issues here.

That was last updated December 12...
Huh, now that you mention it, I can't recall encountering the Syndacite in the Belly of the Beast, and I've probably been there more than most.

Suggestion: (Not sure if this is bug or intentional) But when you enter the mines from your hideout, you can't go back to your hideout when you leave (only to the mine encampent). Sort of an inconvenience, especially if you're selling things.
No mention of Haunted Mansion fortification spawns yet? Sigh...
"
Commoble wrote:
Book of Memories still not clickable

+1!
What happens if you already went broke few days ago buying overpriced hideout deco's? Will there be any refund proportional to the new prices or am I just fucked?
"
zandanai wrote:
Please reduce Atlas Objective requirements, it's killing my mood to play this game

Just play the game :)
"
mseabird wrote:
What happens if you already went broke few days ago buying overpriced hideout deco's? Will there be any refund proportional to the new prices or am I just fucked?

I think we are just fucked. spent 40 mils

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info