[3.5] Voidfletcher Ice Shot | Tornado Shot | Deadeye (deathless all bosses, depth 600+)

Hey man great guide , what support gem could i swap in for faster attacks when i use iceshot? i think my attackspeed is fast enough anyways
Great guide.

1. How does this build compare to a full geared out Elemental Hit(Scion or Deadeye) damage wise compared to your build?

2. Could you insert a leveling guide(From a fresh league start and not with leveling gear):
- how you would start from level 1 to endgame
- what skills you would you per level
- what items of the build you would buy first

TY!
"
Hey man great guide , what support gem could i swap in for faster attacks when i use iceshot? i think my attackspeed is fast enough anyways

Thank!
Faster attacks - no alternative
Besides, with him we do not have high mana cost
"
GØDZ wrote:
Great guide.

1. How does this build compare to a full geared out Elemental Hit(Scion or Deadeye) damage wise compared to your build?

2. Could you insert a leveling guide(From a fresh league start and not with leveling gear):
- how you would start from level 1 to endgame
- what skills you would you per level
- what items of the build you would buy first

TY!

I have never played Elemental Hit, but in my opinion, Voidshot is better! I mean the version after the nerf (Elemental hit)
Step-by-step tree of passive skills is available in the build, look under the spoilers.
I made this character from another build, 85 lvl, so I purchased all the items right away.
Added new video - Shaper And Uber Elder Guardians
https://youtu.be/L93zVqnx14M
"
darkvergi1 wrote:
"

Thank!
Faster attacks - no alternative
Besides, with him we do not have high mana cost

Hi, why is faster attacks so important? i never seen it in any TS build, and since you are limited to 1 Voidfletcher explosion per second (1 buff per second) i don't see how faster attacks is mandatory.
bro the voidfletcher +1 arrow is so hard to find bought 1300 chaos of voidletcher ( like 80 - 90 ) raised the price of it and not single + 1 arrow lol
"

Hi, why is faster attacks so important? i never seen it in any TS build, and since you are limited to 1 Voidfletcher explosion per second (1 buff per second) i don't see how faster attacks is mandatory.

1. The faster our attack speed, the faster we will discharge Voidshots.
2. We have a very high crit chance / crit multi, but low attack speed of the bow in the build. This is compensation and additional damage.
3. Faster Attacks has almost no effect on mana cost.
4. Knockback
Last edited by darkvergi1 on Jan 25, 2019, 10:57:14 PM
Hey,

What should I aim for as an upgrade? (besides the godly +1 quiver, which is out of reach for now)

Tombfist 2 sockets or helm ench TS +2?

Also, for the quiver, I have two corruptions, Point Blank and and Gain 12% Phys as Extra Cold. Which would you recommend?

Thank you.
Last edited by BlackHao on Jan 27, 2019, 12:09:42 AM
Starting leveling this tonight, am at 42 or so with a 6 link opus waiting on me. Have been playing a jugg, arc trapper and TR trickster. Maybe I am overlooking it, but what are you doing for mana sustain? So far leveling, mana sustain is brutal.

Edit: Just saw the passive in the tree that I overlooked and later assassin's mark on elder ring:P
Last edited by Kevinranders on Jan 27, 2019, 1:33:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info