[3.5] Voidfletcher Ice Shot | Tornado Shot | Deadeye (deathless all bosses, depth 600+)

Any suggestions for leveling gear?
Would this work with a duelist or shadow? Any idea of better ascendancies for those?
"
lordfratos wrote:
I have a big problem with The Pandemonius. don't have any ex to buy don't know how to farm it :D. any help?

thanks a lot.

I do not know the alternatives among the unique amulets. Yes, and Pandemonius cost is not so high, only 4 ex now
"
Baneslayer wrote:
Hi - I'm interested in this build, but have a question beforehand: Why exactly is there no viable alternative to Starkonja? I got a Devoto with 2 TS projectiles lying in wait, would that not be a viable alternative? Thanks in advance and keep the good work up :)

One of the build problems is a lot of unique items. It is difficult for us to get even 6k hp. Therefore, using Devoto you will worsen the survival rate even more
"
acruz1992 wrote:
Any suggestions for leveling gear?

I used those items that most use for leveling:
- Tabula Rasa
- Lochtonial Caress
- Wanderlust
- Karui Ward -> Karui Charge
- Goldrim

Trying this build out, is it just me or does it do no damage in the lower levels vs bosses?

Has to be one of the slowest & squishiest levelling experiences I've encountered.
Last edited by Lightz09 on Jan 21, 2019, 10:39:21 PM
"
Lightz09 wrote:
Trying this build out, is it just me or does it do no damage in the lower levels vs bosses?

Has to be one of the slowest & squishiest levelling experiences I've encountered.

Voidfletcher can be worn from level 68. The storyline is not difficult.
is there anything else i you can do to even make it better? can we use the farruls fur with aspect of the cat?
"
is there anything else i you can do to even make it better? can we use the farruls fur with aspect of the cat?

I tried to use - I did not like
i see that most of the build focuses on cold dmg, but i'm trying to figure out if all phys is converted 100% to cold or it's phys + cold and we're maxing cold cuz it's more efficient

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info