[3.5] Voidfletcher Ice Shot | Tornado Shot | Deadeye (deathless all bosses, depth 600+)

Leveling this build with ROA currently. Should I continue or should I switch to TS at some point? And if it's not a problem can you write down gem links for TS while leveling, or is it the same as end-game links?

Thank you!
"
itsmetian wrote:
interesting build definitely gonna try.
im noticing that u dont add POB link or im missing something here.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/EiJQ73ZY
"
UhYuuki wrote:
yo question, If i do this build, can i swap out the belt for HH and swap it back with a dmg/life/res belt for UE and stuff? Also can Unnatural Instinct and x2 Might of meek jewel be used?

I have not tested this option, it can be viable. But it is difficult for us to gather resists, therefore, the refusal of the belt can be critical. Then the second ring will be harder to pick up (given the curse on it)
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Leveling this build with ROA currently. Should I continue or should I switch to TS at some point? And if it's not a problem can you write down gem links for TS while leveling, or is it the same as end-game links?

Thank you!

TS I did only the second 6L. Initially, I played only with ice shot, and it was quite enough. TS is already more endgame skill. For T15-16 maps, endgame bosses

Then, when I already got the enchantment for TS, he became my main skill, this is a personal preference. Many continue to use Ice Shot for mapping.
I started playing this build and I got confused by the fact that we pick 5 claw passive points just to reach the Soul Raker. Is that 50% increase worth the "wasted" points?
"
Kojack13 wrote:
I started playing this build and I got confused by the fact that we pick 5 claw passive points just to reach the Soul Raker. Is that 50% increase worth the "wasted" points?

My bad. I should have added information about jewels in the build. Check out the topic, I added a new section.
any chance u have a vid of you mapping? im really curious about this build. ive been looking everywhere for a God tier TS build that can farm T16 maps/guardians and can do most bosses with eas
Last edited by UhYuuki on Jan 20, 2019, 12:24:57 AM
"
UhYuuki wrote:
any chance u have a vid of you mapping? im really curious about this build. ive been looking everywhere for a God tier TS build that can farm T16 maps/guardians and can do most bosses with eas

The last section in the build - there are all the videos (see at the bottom, under the spoiler). Shaper, Uber Elder, Depth 600+ and so on
I have a big problem with The Pandemonius. don't have any ex to buy don't know how to farm it :D. any help?

thanks a lot.
Hi - I'm interested in this build, but have a question beforehand: Why exactly is there no viable alternative to Starkonja? I got a Devoto with 2 TS projectiles lying in wait, would that not be a viable alternative? Thanks in advance and keep the good work up :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info