[3.5] Voidfletcher Ice Shot | Tornado Shot | Deadeye (deathless all bosses, depth 600+)

Is it possible to create a rare bow that would be a huge DPS boost? Thanks
"
Dralyne wrote:

Not me, but if you want to max on DPS you'd be best following this guy's version (youtuber I subscribe to) who uses Arborix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz5wyK39QO4

Looks to be 2-3M guardian dps.
"
Dralyne wrote:

Not me, but if you want to max on DPS you'd be best following this guy's version (youtuber I subscribe to) who uses Arborix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz5wyK39QO4

Looks to be 2-3M guardian dps.
Hey, would you say it is better to upgrade a rare amulet to The Pandemonius or get a +2 TS helm?

The build is doing great as a late league starter :)
First of all, thank you for this guide. I leveled a cookie cutter self cast arc to start the league, and then a HoWa jugg after. I have to say I have enjoyed the most success by far with your build. I am also very fond of Bow builds in general for easy, fast clears.

Although expensive, This build has that insane dps that takes it to the top and has been a refreshing late league change. What took it over the top was when I finally equipped Voidfletcher... Wow! What an amazing difference and cool effect void shot is! I have been able to clear most of the top end content and have gotten further than I ever have. My only complaint is with the lack of chaos res, I get one-shot a lot by the stupid Syndicate (I usually skip the big fortresses now)

I hope to see you expand on this guide in the next league and will continue to follow!

Cheers!

~Tynie
Last edited by Tynie on Jan 28, 2019, 12:57:27 PM
Found one doom with additional arrow today, on trade and it was 44 exalt.......wow
Is ice shot set up really needed? or TS alone is fine?
It's not really needed. I stopped using it after 70

pretty good
First of all, thx for this awesome build. I love the fast playstile and the way it oneshots everything.

But I still have some questions:

I'm lvl 96 now and I'm still using ice shot for the mirage archer. If I take out the ice shot gems, which ones should I add instead?

Is there a possible mf setup I could switch to when I want to mf some lower maps?

Thanks for the help:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info