[3.6] Coc Ice Nova CI Occultist - 10-15k ES - Deathless Uber 4.5+mil dps

I have quite a different approach with the same ES, and lvl 28 Ice nova:)

https://pastebin.com/iL6t5xmq
Tomorrow i will hopefully hit lvl 100 with this build from hosting Chayula Pure Breachstones. This is one of the few builds ive seen be able to fully carry a 6 man chayula party and be able to solo the boss in seconds.
Is there any requirement for chest minimum item level?
Last edited by xuerunhua on Feb 20, 2019, 11:33:21 PM
"
xuerunhua wrote:
Is there any requirement for chest minimum item level?

yes ilvl 84+ base for tier 1 elder crit. luckily elder chests are much cheaper than shaper bases

Hit lvl 100 with the build. killed ~70 pure chayula boss to get from lvl 99 to 100.
Last edited by weeprab on Feb 22, 2019, 3:26:23 AM
im really digging this build. idk why i didnt listen to you before when you mentioned how powerful it was. I know GGG is trying to veer the meta towards self cast next league (or at least incentivize it) so im hoping this build will survive the patch notes. if it does, im definitely considering this as my first/main build for synthesis league. great job at reaching 100 and great job at achieving high dps/survivability. i see you didnt push delve very far in betrayal. you think it can exceed 1000 depth without much trouble?
"
Wickerman3 wrote:
im really digging this build. idk why i didnt listen to you before when you mentioned how powerful it was. I know GGG is trying to veer the meta towards self cast next league (or at least incentivize it) so im hoping this build will survive the patch notes. if it does, im definitely considering this as my first/main build for synthesis league. great job at reaching 100 and great job at achieving high dps/survivability. i see you didnt push delve very far in betrayal. you think it can exceed 1000 depth without much trouble?

thanks man! ill definitely be playing this build again if it doesnt get nerfed to oblivion. seems like some interesting potential buffs to the build with spell leech from the passive tree. i havent been anywhere near 1000 depth on any character so i cant say but once everything comes together it does feel very strong. i was able to kill pure chayula boss with 6 man hp no problem and facerolled other all bosses
Last edited by weeprab on Mar 4, 2019, 7:38:03 PM
IS the Ice nova nerf a big deal?
"
IS the Ice nova nerf a big deal?

about a 25% dmg nerf shouldnt be too bad. life version gets hit with the loreweave nerf too so i expect more people to play the es version this coming league and theres potential buffs too with the es leech and crit changes

holy moly es leech gem is nuts too
Last edited by weeprab on Mar 7, 2019, 1:16:32 AM
Yeash ES leech is op, im thinking about let Conc effect go and put in the ES leech. I will probably also grab the ES leech noods in the left side of witch.
"
Yeash ES leech is op, im thinking about let Conc effect go and put in the ES leech. I will probably also grab the ES leech noods in the left side of witch.

yea theres two es leech nodes the build could pickup. ill likely run es leech as my 6th link as well and definitely as the 3rd link in cospris. looks like you could end up with 5+% leech which is pretty nuts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info