[3.6] Coc Ice Nova CI Occultist - 10-15k ES - Deathless Uber 4.5+mil dps

"
weeprab wrote:
"
Yeash ES leech is op, im thinking about let Conc effect go and put in the ES leech. I will probably also grab the ES leech noods in the left side of witch.

yea theres two es leech nodes the build could pickup. ill likely run es leech as my 6th link as well and definitely as the 3rd link in cospris. looks like you could end up with 5+% leech which is pretty nuts

BTW did you tried a second spell in the chest instead of conc effect ?
"
weeprab wrote:
"
IS the Ice nova nerf a big deal?

about a 25% dmg nerf shouldnt be too bad. life version gets hit with the loreweave nerf too so i expect more people to play the es version this coming league and theres potential buffs too with the es leech and crit changes

holy moly es leech gem is nuts too

Do you think you will update the guide once the league start?

I want to try it out as a 2nd roll
"
weeprab wrote:
"
Yeash ES leech is op, im thinking about let Conc effect go and put in the ES leech. I will probably also grab the ES leech noods in the left side of witch.

yea theres two es leech nodes the build could pickup. ill likely run es leech as my 6th link as well and definitely as the 3rd link in cospris. looks like you could end up with 5+% leech which is pretty nuts

I am pretty sure the es leech support is going to be useless for this build. You will be using warlord's mark anyway for mana leech. So, hitting the leech cap for es is easy with warlord's unless your dmg sucks. The only thing that might be worth picking up is the new Ethereal Feast cluster,which coupled with ghost reaver will get your leech cap to 2600 from 2000 per second, assuming your char has 10k es.
Last edited by skoupidi on Mar 7, 2019, 4:26:36 PM
"
skoupidi wrote:
"
weeprab wrote:
"

I am pretty sure the es leech support is going to be useless for this build. You will be using warlord's mark anyway for mana leech. So, hitting the leech cap for es is easy with warlord's unless your dmg sucks. The only thing that might be worth picking up is the new Ethereal Feast cluster,which coupled with ghost reaver will get your leech cap to 2600 from 2000 per second, assuming your char has 10k es.

yea i wish ggg would add like... 1 spell dmg leeched as mana node. will probably still be using warlords mark but theres definitely other options like -8 mana cost rings

ill update the guide when i can but im leaving for a snowboarding trip tomorrow so i wont be playing for the first week of the league
Last edited by weeprab on Mar 8, 2019, 1:53:47 AM
Hi,

I think start the new league with this build, but i have few question :

1- Can we follow the leveling guide from the assassin version ?

2- For bandits what is the best choice ?

3- For ascendancy no matter for the order ?

4- For the Skill Tree, we can start taking all the es node or it's better to go spell damage node and reroll with a lot of regret later to take es node ?

5- What level we need to wait for start gearing some es stuff ?

Thanks in advance !
"
Migjack wrote:
Hi,

4- For the Skill Tree, we can start taking all the es node or it's better to go spell damage node and reroll with a lot of regret later to take es node ?

Thanks in advance !

1- yes follow assassin guide up to lvl 75 or so then start speccing into es nodes and picking up some hybrid gear

2- help alira

3- i took forbidden power then the es passives from ascendency

4- probably better to take the spell dmg nodes and respec later. up to you

5- 75-80
"
weeprab wrote:
"
Migjack wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance !

1- yes follow assassin guide up to lvl 75 or so then start speccing into es nodes and picking up some hybrid gear

2- help alira

3- i took forbidden power then the es passives from ascendency

4- probably better to take the spell dmg nodes and respec later. up to you

5- 75-80

Ok nice, thanks mate !
Ignore me i cant read
Last edited by Celdro on Mar 11, 2019, 8:57:22 AM
deleted
Last edited by Carlosacvieira on Mar 14, 2019, 6:51:42 AM
Hello;

I have a question. I love this build but i don't understand Why when i cast cyclone and vortex, after two or three pack of mobs, I'm low on mana. I see if i touch decorations in a map or an wall, ou mana is immediatly empty ! So, i can't chain packs or a long fight against bosses. Do you have a mana leech skill or on item or tree talent ?
If you can look my POB, it could be very cool from your part.
My account : mayhem13007

I precise i follow every steps of your build. And i recognize my stuff is weak because it's the begining of the League.

Thank a lot for your help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info