[3.6] Coc Ice Nova CI Occultist - 10-15k ES - Deathless Uber 4.5+mil dps

I know you can mastercraft a 2h sword with cast on critical and hits cant be evaded... I wonder if the same goes for a 1h sword... You would obviously then get soooo much more ES
"
Fullrom wrote:
even after it has been corrupted? :o

Weeprab, so you advise to not run power charge on crit in a 5l but to run hypothermia instead? I have Leech support on my frost bolt and ice nova in my cospri and even then without hypothermia in my 5l i'm facerolling pretty much everything... Now the hypotesis is that since we leech from warlord's mark would it be more efficient to run elemental focus as a support in my cospri instead of leech and actually get more survivability because i end up doing more dmg in general and thus leeching as much as i would with leech support, but with the additional dmg?

Im curious to see your modifications to the build for more movement speed too!

at your point i would probably run pcoc in the cospris and hypothermia in the main links or just use orb of storms pcoc at the start of a map.

my movespeed change was picking up 13% ms from the passive tree, i ended up dropping 8% and getting an extra jewel socket instead.

"
snuze wrote:
Doesn't it make more sense to use a nice ES shield with a crafted claw? You are losing out on a lot of ES by using Lycosidae.

you can go that route but i think cospris will do more damage. i did try to use a rare shield over lycosidae but you need high accuracy rolls on pretty much all your gear
don't you loose dps by using controlled destruction that lowers crit chances on cospri's frostbolts and frost nova?

I just 6 linked in 500 fusings my chest :) and 3 off coloured it in 150 chromes
its low ES but everything else is there

Last edited by Fullrom on Jan 25, 2019, 7:40:50 PM
"
Fullrom wrote:
don't you loose dps by using controlled destruction that lowers crit chances on cospri's frostbolts and frost nova?

nice thats some solid resists on there too.

elemental focus does deal a bit more damage than controlled destruction but has the cant freeze drawback. i get less dps using other gems like cold pen or added cold. you can put power charge on crit in your cospris and run something else in your chest too if you can come up with a good setup.
"
weeprab wrote:
"
Fullrom wrote:

nice thats some solid resists on there too.

elemental focus does deal a bit more damage than controlled destruction but has the cant freeze drawback. i get less dps using other gems like cold pen or added cold. you can put power charge on crit in your cospris and run something else in your chest too if you can come up with a good setup.

I see! thanks for your answer as always!

I was looking around and PoB indicates (even though its undercalculated) the dmg of the cospri's FB and IN to be way higher than the IN in the chest and since i only have 7k8 ES atm, having leech in my cospri's is what enables me to push my char to t15-16 withouth having to rely only on WM to recover ES.

But then again... Would playing with a dmg support gem make me deal much more dmg making more use of WM and equally regen as if leech was in but then with way more dmg too... :o

That watcher's eye with +ES per enemy hit is 6ex entry price :'(

"
Fullrom wrote:

I see! thanks for your answer as always!

I was looking around and PoB indicates (even though its undercalculated) the dmg of the cospri's FB and IN to be way higher than the IN in the chest and since i only have 7k8 ES atm, having leech in my cospri's is what enables me to push my char to t15-16 withouth having to rely only on WM to recover ES.

But then again... Would playing with a dmg support gem make me deal much more dmg making more use of WM and equally regen as if leech was in but then with way more dmg too... :o

That watcher's eye with +ES per enemy hit is 6ex entry price :'(

ice nova in your chest definitely deals way more damage than in cospris. if you feel leech is the best option for you than go for it. if you want more damage i would look into upgrading your jewels
Well after a couple hundred fossil crafting attempts i finally crafted my dream chest for this build :)
I also got a ring with shock on it(huge dps increase)

Last edited by weeprab on Feb 3, 2019, 4:24:52 PM
updated Pob and posted a deathless uber elder vid :)
what kind of fossil do you use to craft? Considering rerolling my lvl100 vortex into this, hardcopre. just kindas bored atm and this looks fun.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
what kind of fossil do you use to craft? Considering rerolling my lvl100 vortex into this, hardcopre. just kindas bored atm and this looks fun.

used Dense + serrated for the chest. i tried other combos but wasnt as successful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info