SO why do we have to trade like savages when this exist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXZVofRPhyo

Have we not earned the right to have convenient trading over here in the west, is this the pay to win premium to get a trade system that doesnt completely suck?

Someone went out of there way to create this, yet i need to run poetrade macro, and 3 different websites just to minimize but not rmeove my odds of being scammed and or waste 45 minutes pming offline, afk, cant be bothered to respond players.

Seriously, stop belting out MTX for a while and start figuring out how to remove old dumb systems from the game in favor of new and better ones.
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2019, 4:36:46 PM
I agree with OP though, this would make everything SO MUCH easier, to have poe.trade somehow embeded into the core game, I mean after 6 freaking years or more it's about time this game made some progress and not force you to use 3 different 3rd party programs to "git gud".
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
You don't. I've done everything in this game SSF. Well except Aul.Never did find him but I don't feel too bad - mathil who's a pro player, like 10hrs a day every day, didnt until last day of delve.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 15, 2019, 2:25:12 AM
The Chinese are more advanced than us, what can I say.
King Aila from TW usually beats trade leagues to 100 playing SSFHC - yes indeed.

I know TW is not china perse but you know what i mean.
Git R Dun!
You don't *need to* run any of those things.
I heard that trade market is terrible and they would love to have poe.trade like us
"
Aynix wrote:
I heard that trade market is terrible and they would love to have poe.trade like us

If we can have both and choose what we want to use?
You can have this trade system today if you want... just play the Xbox One version of the game. That's how trade works there. At least, that's the way it was when I played the Xbox PoE beta.

The tradeoff (no pun) is that there is no way to search by attribute; just pick an item type, get a list of randomly available items, and select one. That's GGG's way to gimp everybody's trading experience on the Xbox, too.
- here's my sig
"
You can have this trade system today if you want... just play the Xbox One version of the game. That's how trade works there. At least, that's the way it was when I played the Xbox PoE beta.

The tradeoff (no pun) is that there is no way to search by attribute; just pick an item type, get a list of randomly available items, and select one. That's GGG's way to gimp everybody's trading experience on the Xbox, too.

they could also add options for us to choose the item mods but that would be too convenient :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info