SO why do we have to trade like savages when this exist?

"
Hayrich wrote:
The loot allocation thing highlights a very important point: Chris can be wrong, and still continue to be wrong in his opinion even as he is forced to renege. People who persist in using that ancient manifesto about not having a trading house ought to know this.

Thing is though, he is not wrong about an auction house. The moment you add it in the game will be more efficient to play through the auction house simulator exclusively, not actually playing the game.

"but trading is already more efficient" you might say. Well yes, but you still have to be logged in as much or more as someone who plays the 'correct' way of killing things. You shouldn't, for one second, be allowed to make trades and as a result, affect the economy while you aren't logged in and at your game
"
Imaginaerum wrote:

"but trading is already more efficient" you might say. Well yes, but you still have to be logged in as much or more as someone who plays the 'correct' way of killing things. You shouldn't, for one second, be allowed to make trades and as a result, affect the economy while you aren't logged in and at your game

This is such bullshit. So people who use trade bots as it is now because there is no market regulation are not ruining the economy? Yes, their accounts are online, but they aint. Their bots are.

This is bullshit.If its AH there is a quick fix to this problem.
You go offline > your listings go offline too. There. Problem solved.

Back on topic, how can I access china realm?

At this point I think learning Chinese would be more fun and rewarding then using this piece of shit outdated, illogical, tedious, tiresome piece of shit "trade system" we got because Chris and GGG won't get their fucking head out of their ass.

No literally... how do I join a Chinese realm? I want this function so bad.
Last edited by dezignedelic on Jan 17, 2019, 5:08:28 AM
You move yo China and join rice farmer brigade.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jan 17, 2019, 5:10:05 AM
"

2. if they respond, some will change the price if you will buy more not following their listed ratio

Never happened to me in all those years I play.
"

- finally, when you manage to get invitation, you are disconnected and kicked from game while trying to go to sellers hideout

Get actual PC instead playing on potato.
This only started happening after the new league hideout system came out. Never had problem before that. So weak PC or poorly optimized new content? Thats for you to decide.
"
Aynix wrote:
"

2. if they respond, some will change the price if you will buy more not following their listed ratio

Never happened to me in all those years I play.

The points is it happend to me and it might not happened to some. That is all. Do you want to invalidate no. 2 base on your experience or you just want to share your experience?
If they switch price, you just ignore that guy and pretend he never responded.
"
Aynix wrote:
If they switch price, you just ignore that guy and pretend he never responded.

I want to buy his bound fossils and he offered he has more stocks (20) and the reason for his increase in price was "old price". I just left the party.
WTF i didnt know that exist, i quit the game a month ago and surely not coming back until they implement this
Last edited by Dettlaf on Jan 17, 2019, 10:27:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info