How to lvl Alva to lvl 7

Hy,

i know there is no tech support atm....thats rly great btw.

I upgraded all my rooms to lvl 3 (got the challenge because i have already done my 36 challenges) but i bought the room upgrades in Trade 820.

So i have not killed all the architects in the temple.
Alva is now lvl 5.
So, how the hell can i know which architect is missing to get my Alva to lvl 7?!?

Welcome in the league of bugs.

Just absolutly not funny anymore
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2020, 9:27:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don’t know for sure, but I would guess you have to do her dailies instead of just buying room upgrades from somebody else.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I am sure, i need to kill all t3 architects in the temple.
But i dont know which are missing cos GGG just ....

"
Pyron wrote:
Hy,

i know there is no tech support atm....thats rly great btw.

I upgraded all my rooms to lvl 3 (got the challenge because i have already done my 36 challenges) but i bought the room upgrades in Trade 820.

So i have not killed all the architects in the temple.
Alva is now lvl 5.
So, how the hell can i know which architect is missing to get my Alva to lvl 7?!?

Welcome in the league of bugs.

Just absolutly not funny anymore

Thanks for your report. Killing Architects is not how you level Alva.
To level Alva, you need to explore the Temple, as you explore more rooms, her level will increase.

If you talk to Alva in your Hideout and hover over the "i" icon next to her level, it tells you this.

I hope this helps.
But what does explore mean? It's not very explicit.

Do we need to fully clear rooms in the present time? For all rooms, once in each level, including level zero?
"
Zphyr wrote:

Do we need to fully clear rooms in the present time? For all rooms, once in each level, including level zero?

"Explore" means to simply step into the room in the present day Temple. You don't need to kill anything however you do need to ateast enter the room for it to count.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Zphyr wrote:

"Explore" means to simply step into the room in the present day Temple. You don't need to kill anything however you do need to ateast enter the room for it to count.

I see. Thanks for the clarification! :)
buuuut....does every room count once or can i enter the same room like 40 times and i get 40 times favor with her.....and if every room only count once....its a bit difficult the see what room i didnt visit already....(i also have the explore every t3 room but my alva is only at lvl 6)
"
topperharly wrote:
buuuut....does every room count once or can i enter the same room like 40 times and i get 40 times favor with her.....and if every room only count once....its a bit difficult the see what room i didnt visit already....(i also have the explore every t3 room but my alva is only at lvl 6)

Every room only counts once.
"Fully Upgrade these Rooms" is different to this. For example, you could upgrade a room to T3 but not have visited it in the Present Temple (maybe the path to it was never opened or something).

Visiting a T3 room also counts as visiting the T1 and T2 version of it.

There currently isn't a way to view what rooms you have visited, we can look into making these clearer.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Spoiler
Every room only counts once.
"Fully Upgrade these Rooms" is different to this. For example, you could upgrade a room to T3 but not have visited it in the Present Temple (maybe the path to it was never opened or something).

Visiting a T3 room also counts as visiting the T1 and T2 version of it.

There currently isn't a way to view what rooms you have visited, we can look into making these clearer.

Hey Jatin! Thanks for clarifying things about Alva. I'm glad it's not a secret community has to figure out. Would it be possible you clarify how exactly leveling all masters works? This is the best source of information we currently have (I think) and it still doesn't tell us everything. Would it be possible that you reveal how many different rooms exactly we need for Alva 7? (Visitng a t3 room counts as visiting 3 rooms, right?)
Do we level Zana by filling the Atlas or there are some "shortcuts" too? Does map tier matter or only amount of maps completed (we don't need the Atlas bonus, right?) matters? Do Zana quests matter? I assume they don't.
What about Einhar? It only says to capture more monsters in the Bestiary, but I've read someone fully leveled him up right after catching a 'Portal Beast'. So what are the criteria? Was that a coincidence or it's about the amount of red/yellow beasts, not just filling the Bestiary %?
Thanks in advance! :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info