[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

Hey there, I'm really thankful for your guide!
Quick question though, when does this build start to hit off?
I get that it scales really well with currency but a simple Frostferno and a Chin Sol are easy to come by, even at league start.
So could I use this to start out without the Yoke, get into good mapping and save my money for the Yoke or is it so mandatory, that I shouldn't start without having the really expensive gear?
Last edited by SVHelios on Mar 8, 2019, 4:18:18 AM
"
SVHelios wrote:
Hey there, I'm really thankful for your guide!
Quick question though, when does this build start to hit off?
I get that it scales really well with currency but a simple Frostferno and a Chin Sol are easy to come by, even at league start.
So could I use this to start out without the Yoke, get into good mapping and save my money for the Yoke or is it so mandatory, that I shouldn't start without having the really expensive gear?

Hi buddy,

it always depends on the whole gear. but let me give you a little guideline.

as soon as you have:
1) frostferno
2) 20/20 gems in your 4L gem setup in helmet
3) skirmish quiver with point blank
4) Chin sol
-->>> you are more than ready for shaper (ultra easy to get gear at league start - level 84-88) Since the yoke only drops at red tier elder guardians, there won´t be many to buy in the early days of the league and they are overpriced. after a week the price of the yoke should be fine.

more gear:
4) kaoms heart
5) yoke of suffering
-->>> ready for easy uber elder smack down (level 88-95)

things get very easy:
7) 2x might of the meek
8) Unnatural Instinct
9) two-socketed Tombfist
10) all the other corruptions

If you want to level your character fast:
1) once you complete story mode, start to run poorjoys rotas until level 85 (from level 70 to 85 in 2 hours)
2) 85 to level 95 do rotas on T15 "the beachhead" (will take about 50 runs)
3) with level 95 you will utilize all important damage notes in the skill tree, stop leveling and grind the content.

NOTE: this method above won´t work in the first 3 days of the league, because the majority of players won´t be this far and map prices / rotas are just too expansive.

CHEERS & HAPPY LEAGUE START!!!

Hey Lunasicc187!

Thanks a lot for the build, was looking for something like this for our party to kill bosses.

Just 1 question: Do you think it will be possible to play it, but with Cold damage as main instead of Fire? Of course I read the section where this is explained and math makes perfect sense. However we want to create a party based mainly on cold damage with much stronger curses, cold res reduction etc.

Will it be possible to do it using your build? Changing ofc jewel, avatar of fire, flat fire dmg etc. Or its strictly designed for Fire and best to come up with something new?

Thanks again mate!
Last edited by DeaconRL on Mar 8, 2019, 6:36:57 AM
So far So good, I'm sitting at 47k dps (mouseover) with my second frostferno cuz I lost the first one at the altar.
I choose Hierophant and deadeye if later in game i need chieftain I will change, yesterday a trap in uber lab kill me, but i'm gonna try again today.

I'm one shooting T8 bosses (could't clear more than that yet)
I collect and run several memories with this build is a joke running them.

Thanks!
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Mar 10, 2019, 12:51:25 PM
Have PoB link?
Thank you for your guide, it went smoothly and I can farm a lot in 3 days:
How can I use this skill tree? I mean I can't open it. Can you help me pls?
"
Fuadimus wrote:
How can I use this skill tree? I mean I can't open it. Can you help me pls?

regarding a pastbin-link, you need a special tool called "path of building" on your computer. there you can import the link and import the build.

learn how to your path of building on youtube. many toturials out there.

cheers
So when do you start doing damage with this build? Leveling has never been more painful :p

level 46 - 1x Splinter & Both Combat focus jewels. Quill Rain & Skirmish.
Tooltip 614 dps :<

Anything i'm missing completely? Or do we endure this pain until end of act 10?
"
Mahjiza wrote:
So when do you start doing damage with this build? Leveling has never been more painful :p

level 46 - 1x Splinter & Both Combat focus jewels. Quill Rain & Skirmish.
Tooltip 614 dps :<

Anything i'm missing completely? Or do we endure this pain until end of act 10?

end-game build never work smoothly in levelling . EH requires a lot of ele conversion. People use the same tree but different build , or respec from other build. Also, you did not have 6l
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info