[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

"
Bunjay wrote:
zZDeathAngelZz Your gear look awesome. Have you killed shaper? Or Uber elder with the build? Was easy as oneshot

Shaper and Uber down quite fast but can’t be one shot because of phases.

I still have problems with shaper guardian though, they move around and kill totems quickly. I can’t one shot them down which is disappointing.

Maybe someone see the problems with my build?
Is there something i can use in my chest for gems? cannot afford koams yet
I'm loving this build. Really really well made and optimized.
However..I'm struggling to find +1 Curse Yoke. And I was thinking is it viable to go Deadeye to save the 5 Extra points to get Pierce and put them into Whispers of Doom(Exactly 5 points as well from Avatar of Fire node) ?

Does it matter losing the 1% leech+the 2% life regen from Chieftain in order to compensate the lack of a 2nd curse ?
Last edited by JayJayFly on Mar 31, 2019, 4:49:07 PM

after vaal 25 skirmishs

I FINALLY GOT IT !!
"
JayJayFly wrote:
I'm loving this build. Really really well made and optimized.
However..I'm struggling to find +1 Curse Yoke. And I was thinking is it viable to go Deadeye to save the 5 Extra points to get Pierce and put them into Whispers of Doom(Exactly 5 points as well from Avatar of Fire node) ?

Does it matter losing the 1% leech+the 2% life regen from Chieftain in order to compensate the lack of a 2nd curse ?

Hi buddy,

feel free to test it. I think one of the major benefits of the scion OneShotKill iteration is, that you have life leech with totems. But keep always in mind, that my builds are just showcases and guidelines, customize it in the way you like to play it.

Finding a yoke with +1 curse is quite hard, last league I had a livesearch for 7 days straight and was able to finally buy one for 80ex. You may consider Windshriek boots as a cheaper alternative to get the "two curse" setup.

Cheers
Hello there, thank for the guide, i have played your guide for 2 leagues, really easy for casual like me to kill elder with ease. This league i got lucky and got a xoph blood, search around and i see that people said it's much better than yoke for ele hit, can you give some advice.
My damage is still not high enough, I have some problems with T16 shaper guardians, while uber elder is quite easy. Do you have any ideas?

"
My damage is still not high enough, I have some problems with T16 shaper guardians, while uber elder is quite easy. Do you have any ideas?

Hi buddy,
your gear looks pretty nice so far.
You may consider to stack your resists next to the lower might of the meek (for 36 resist all), so you can get better rings (opal rings with tripple damage roll).

I see you don´t stack attack speed on your jewels. Please check in PoB what your attacks per seconds look like. fully buffed you should surpass 3.5 attacks per second.

Only one piece is missing, the +1 yoke. But you can´t run the double curse (flammability + projectile weakness) in your boots (2 abyss sockets). The double curse setup with grant a huge damage boost (since boss curse resists are lowered to 66% in patch 3.6, even more damage).

This league, attack builds are not very meta, so you might be able to find the yoke +1 quite cheap. In the last two leagues (3.4 & 3.5), I bought both of the +1 yokes for 80ex each. I guess it will be much less this league.

Cheers
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"

Hi buddy,
your gear looks pretty nice so far.
You may consider to stack your resists next to the lower might of the meek (for 36 resist all), so you can get better rings (opal rings with tripple damage roll).

I see you don´t stack attack speed on your jewels. Please check in PoB what your attacks per seconds look like. fully buffed you should surpass 3.5 attacks per second.

Only one piece is missing, the +1 yoke. But you can´t run the double curse (flammability + projectile weakness) in your boots (2 abyss sockets). The double curse setup with grant a huge damage boost (since boss curse resists are lowered to 66% in patch 3.6, even more damage).

This league, attack builds are not very meta, so you might be able to find the yoke +1 quite cheap. In the last two leagues (3.4 & 3.5), I bought both of the +1 yokes for 80ex each. I guess it will be much less this league.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't stack abyss jewels attack speed because the 4% attack speed improves my DPS less than the % crit chance and % penetrates according to POB. I only stacks 8% attack speed in the normal jewels. My AS so far is only 2.5/s with buff. I don't think 20% as from abyss jewels can improve my AS to 3.5/s, what's wrong?

I also try to find the better rings but the best ones on trade now only provides 66% damage compared to my 52% rings, less health and resist than my rings. I may craft later.

I found a +1 yoke for 40e. I sold my UI to get it ASAP, now I removed 2 vaal grace/haste and replaced with double curses like this.

I replaced the quiver with the non-point blank one for mapping/delve. I will see if it can help me survive better.

Thanks
Hello!

I had a question regarding this build and atziri's reflection. I've been using a heiro totem build with atziri's reflection, soul mantle, coward's legacy, and a self flagellation jewel, & was wondering if there is a viable way to get similar damage out of that setup with your build. The damage % from the curses applied to you could apply nearly a 200% damage increase when all totems are out and just wanted to know if possible, what a good combo would be for this. I do know you would be losing a fair bit of life in turn for the change, but damage-wise wanted to know if it could be worth it. Thanks!
Last edited by jacobchins on Apr 9, 2019, 6:08:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info