[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

too expensive for me :)
"
annguyen wrote:
too expensive for me :)

It is easy and cheap to get the build running (see the FAQ section).

Cheers
Thanks for this build.

How much more DPS are we talking between builds (percent damage increase maybe)? That difference is make or break if I reroll Scion. Thanks.
I play the temp version. And its pretty cheap to convert for those of you already running the temp version. All items carry over except for flasks/jewels. With the jewels it only like 20-25 EX to get the scion version. I absolutely love the temp build it destroys all content..I like this version a tad bit better just for the leech potential, so i'm definitely going to try it. Thanks for another build!
Typo in sample gear you stat 4 out of five totems when using rigwalds over skirmish. Should be 3 out of four...

Great build btw, switched from hiero version cause I wanted leech hehe
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Jan 15, 2019, 9:09:11 AM
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
Typo in sample gear you stat 4 out of five totems when using rigwalds over skirmish. Should be 3 out of four...

Great build btw, switched from hiero version cause I wanted leech hehe

ty for the hint :-)
Seems like a nice build, I'll probably try it next league!

I modified the tree a bit - if you get the 'path of the templar' node and disconnect the templar area from the scion area, you end up with 140 more life and slightly more damage

https://pastebin.com/BCcZEgmZ

Looking forward to next league :)
Interesting build. In depth guide as well. Definitely commenting to keep an eye on it!
Last edited by Skitzofreniks on Jan 15, 2019, 10:26:48 PM
He wants to sell his Build 100% information. And he did all this to get more money. He wants 5-6 mirror for it. LOL
GoonNoclip
"
GoonNoclip wrote:
He wants to sell his Build 100% information. And he did all this to get more money. He wants 5-6 mirror for it. LOL

??? I did what? lul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info