[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

"
Respeck wrote:
OP, question for you..

I have a 87 templar and a 93 scion both playing your build. I feel like the clear speed on templar is much faster due to totem placement speed but I am definitely missing the life leech from scion.

It seems the templar is just overall better, much lower tooltip damage but really, the damage is fine anyway.

What do you prefer to play? I know you've stated you dont have a favorite but is there something i am missing with scion? besides higher dps cap?

The real benefits of Scion is that she can use 2 might of the meek and UI gems which make a huge boost in damage / movement speed. Until you couldn't get them, the Templar is better.

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw you already had them. I think you can craft totem placement speed on your boots too.
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Mar 20, 2019, 6:02:40 AM
"
"
Respeck wrote:
OP, question for you..

I have a 87 templar and a 93 scion both playing your build. I feel like the clear speed on templar is much faster due to totem placement speed but I am definitely missing the life leech from scion.

It seems the templar is just overall better, much lower tooltip damage but really, the damage is fine anyway.

What do you prefer to play? I know you've stated you dont have a favorite but is there something i am missing with scion? besides higher dps cap?

The real benefits of Scion is that she can use 2 might of the meek and UI gems which make a huge boost in damage / movement speed. Until you couldn't get them, the Templar is better.

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw you already had them. I think you can craft totem placement speed on your boots too.

Hi buddy,

once you are at for example delve 600+ or fight Aul the Frostking in delve on 400+ the Scion iteration is stronger, due to the better damage and higher life pool.
It is hard to get 6k+ life on the templar, but you can easily get 7.5k life on a scion (respec some damage into life) with leech.

Both versions deal more than enough damage, but in very late game (like delve 600+) the Scion is stronger and IMO the clearspeed is the same on T16 Elder maps, since the damage is so high, that you don´t need to place two totems at once (like templar does) to kill everything with just one shot. I know the totem placement speed is higher on templar, this may be convenient for T16 map farming.

Cheers
Hi, could you look at my character and see what's wrong? My dps tooltip is only 100k only. What can I improve? Thanks
Em I missing something? Where is the totem gem in the guide comein? Don't see it on gear or 5 link or gems
"
Kaban101 wrote:
Em I missing something? Where is the totem gem in the guide comein? Don't see it on gear or 5 link or gems

On the helmet.
my totems dying so fast :/ have problem with t16 phoenix, hydra boss
"
"
Kaban101 wrote:

On the helmet.

Only 4 link for main attack? I never played totem build before why not 6link and where is the actual totem casting gem?
Quick question: now we can have double corrapt + lab enchant on helmet. What enchant do we need?
"
Tigrewurmut wrote:
Quick question: now we can have double corrapt + lab enchant on helmet. What enchant do we need?

elemental hit attack speed
zZDeathAngelZz Your gear look awesome. Have you killed shaper? Or Uber elder with the build? Was easy as oneshot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info