Dear GGG, FFA PVP is very much needed

FFA open pvp ground is what we need!

+1 here
I just started playing this game, and hearing that PVP is not that prevalent in this game makes me sad :( Im a hardcore PVP person and hope that you more experienced people with PVP on these types of games will be listened to by the creators so that people like me that dont typically play these types of games will bleed over and make more of a PVP scene. What ever they said about PVP I support :D
Has Chris or any other GGG rep commented on any of these to confirm or deny yet?

It's really starting to get a bit worrying, they claim to be in support of PvP but if this is'nt implemented it will never get off the ground. We do need the queues and the dueling, but we REALLY NEED a casual PvP system to fire everyone up into PvP.
Hey guys,

Rest assured the development team read feedback threads such as this, and take on board suggestions when developing future features. Unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny any particular features, but if you don't get a response, don't take this in bad faith.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
York wrote:
Please answer about the FFA PVP?

There will be free for all modes (as well as at least one other mode for release) added to arena PVP.

"
Will there be a hostile button....

No, there will not be a hostile button in normal leagues.

"

lack of open PVP is the only thing that is preventing me from really playing this game....
I am sure I am one of many.

Please at least answer if such option will be available or will there be something similar that will allow players to PVP at will without arenas...

Without that I will sadly have to leave POE ....

There will be a Cut-throat league in some form, but possibly not by October. We still have issues we need to solve for long term Cut-throat.

Ok so where is FFA? Is it possible I am reading that first part wrong or did it say FFA will be added by release as well as another mode, I am guessing its ctf?

The hostile button I understand does not completely answer open area pvp question but its part of it.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey guys,

Rest assured the development team read feedback threads such as this, and take on board suggestions when developing future features. Unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny any particular features, but if you don't get a response, don't take this in bad faith.

"bad faith" is redundant. Faith is believing in something for nothing; so it's bad all by itself. If GGG is not commenting on such an obviously need implementation (an open pvp area) then why should we just believe you are working on it? It would be nice to get an actual answer from a dev instead of political style side stepping. Also, anyone who avidly pvps is fully aware how badly an open area is needed. This is really no longer the question, the question is, how do we want our open pvp area to look and function?
Dublicious
It's true that on every single 'grinding' or 'farming' game when you're all day long trying to improve your character statistics, at the very end you need to prove how good you are against real players.

The worse thing which can happens it's havint that sensation of.. ''I got the best gear, but for what?''

It's just my feel!

I really understand that it's really hard to work in many aspects of the game at the same time, and you're doing an awesome job with that weekly updates, you're awesome.
Yeah this game is awesome and pvp is very cool and we need FFA or open pvp or pvp with objectif!!!

+1 this thread , Best game
The lack of this exact feature is the only reason why I, as well as many others, are leaving PoE on the shelf for now.

I've tried the current PvP system. It's just fundamentally flawed/boring.
I am a Templar and my legs are cold.
"
"
Qarl wrote:
"
York wrote:
Please answer about the FFA PVP?

There will be free for all modes (as well as at least one other mode for release) added to arena PVP.

"
Will there be a hostile button....

No, there will not be a hostile button in normal leagues.

"

lack of open PVP is the only thing that is preventing me from really playing this game....
I am sure I am one of many.

Please at least answer if such option will be available or will there be something similar that will allow players to PVP at will without arenas...

Without that I will sadly have to leave POE ....

There will be a Cut-throat league in some form, but possibly not by October. We still have issues we need to solve for long term Cut-throat.

Ok so where is FFA? Is it possible I am reading that first part wrong or did it say FFA will be added by release as well as another mode, I am guessing its ctf?

The hostile button I understand does not completely answer open area pvp question but its part of it.

nothing?
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info