Dear GGG, FFA PVP is very much needed

How many other games have had great pvp in open beta?
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Jabram wrote:
Everything in here is 100% true. This is needed. Maybe a waypoint that everyone has at start that puts you in an open FFA zone with max 12 players. After hitting max going into the zone will put you into the next server for that zone etc. Would be nice if zones were pickable or nameable but babysteps.

Offering money over and over is pointless, it's not about money. It's about their priorities and they seem to be off at the moment. While some have said we know they are dedicated and "listen", they may not understand how important and time sensitive having good PvP is. As someone else said a lot of the original hype of the game has died down, if you wait too long too add a PvP like this there won't be a player base left to enjoy it.

Surprised GGG hasn't commented. Suppose they don't wanna fuel this fire, "We're working on it".

Ya it would be nice to at least hear a response to know they ARE working on something like this. the cutthroat league sounds good except for 1 thing, item drop on death. get that shit out of there and u have a great pvp server/league for people to look forward to end game just like diablo 2
I quit for a while, due to a lack in pvp. Even though I don't play, I still think this game has a ton of potential, and pvp is the next big step to truely getting a lot of players, old and new. On that note, I say free bump.
Something big is coming. Rocktober.
"
Hexaste wrote:
Something big is coming. Rocktober.

lol Hex you making big hype, hope that happens at 1.0 launch.
Well I'm totally pulling this off my ass and have no clue what changes are going to take place. But I have confidence in GGG's will to polish this game :) And yeah, there were hints at major changes in pvp for 1.0.0
Why haven't I visited this forum earlier, this is a bloody awesome idea!
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Sep 15, 2013, 8:23:58 PM
post necro'ed to unify support with newer open area pvp thread!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Dec 13, 2013, 4:16:20 AM
+bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info