Dear GGG, FFA PVP is very much needed

Thats right, they do their best and work a lot on the game, we can't deny that.

But i really don't see why they don't just release a permanent CutThroat server.
I mean, same rules than CT events.

Yes ok QQ-PK-Low-Level-Ganking-Full-Loot-Camping-Low-Map-Bad-Balance ... but it's better than nothing.

I guess they are thinking "We need to wait CutThroat rules/ PvP Balance to be perfect before launching Perma PvP League or PvP 4 Months League or we will make PvP players disappointed and they will leave"

Yes ... if the development was quite fast that would be a very nice idea, a good way of thinking.

But with the team, even again if they do their best on the game, we can't expect a perfect PvP league, with well though rules, very good skills balance ... and then, true pvp players (i mean by that, players who are waiting PvP to START playing or players who played PvE but get bored and wait for PvP to start again to play) will stop following PoE and like us, believe that PvP will come in months, if not years.

This is why they must open a 4 month PvP league or even better a perma PvP league, even if its not perfect, they will at least keep interested PvP players.

Like i wrote before, we are at least 10 Beta Players in my guild who stopped and wait PvP to START playing, and im sure a lot are in this case.

Players will get bored and leave or players waiting PvP will stop following the game before you even start to work on Open World PvP.

If you continue waiting, you will release a PvP server but nobody will be still here to join it.

(All is subjective point of view/opinion //// Sorry for my bad english)
Last edited by Syhl on Jul 3, 2013, 9:46:39 AM
FFA PVP is very much needed
One last bump... Common GGG I know you have read this thread.

Bump
dont think you can expect any important pvp changes until end of the year
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
+1 for OP
that would be soooo great
"
York wrote:
FFA PVP is very much needed

And bump!
Bump!
Everything in here is 100% true. This is needed. Maybe a waypoint that everyone has at start that puts you in an open FFA zone with max 12 players. After hitting max going into the zone will put you into the next server for that zone etc. Would be nice if zones were pickable or nameable but babysteps.

Offering money over and over is pointless, it's not about money. It's about their priorities and they seem to be off at the moment. While some have said we know they are dedicated and "listen", they may not understand how important and time sensitive having good PvP is. As someone else said a lot of the original hype of the game has died down, if you wait too long too add a PvP like this there won't be a player base left to enjoy it.

Surprised GGG hasn't commented. Suppose they don't wanna fuel this fire, "We're working on it".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info