Dear GGG, FFA PVP is very much needed

I can't speak for everyone. But, i simply do not enjoy the current form of pvp in POE. It feels forced. :(

I would very much enjoy a more open world, ffa style of pvp. Basically a throw back to old skool D2 pvp.

A big wide open map. As big as any random style map.

With some rocks, broken ruins/walls and such to add cover/avoid damage/hide. Id would say a nice ocean side style setting.. :D

A safe area with a stash. The abilty to refil flasks and heal in the safe area. This area is part of the map so to avoid having to load up another area. And give it a whole open style feel to the FFA map.

And the choice to flag who you choose to damage to in the open area.

With this style of system its easy to manage pvp. People can make public games with FFA duels and have a crazy time in it. Also, this can open up alot of private style duels with thier own rules. And this is also a great place for pvp to be practiced and tested.

I spent so many hours in D2 pvping because of this. And i honestly think this would be great for POE.

Please.. GGG add this. I would more then gladly pay 50-100 bucks for this to be added to the game :D.

Peace.

Last edited by Vooodu on Mar 6, 2013, 4:59:56 PM
I'm sure this could happen but it is not a priority right now as there are many aspects of the game that still need work.

Also it's hard enough already to find games in the current pvp, adding a new game type only further divides the few pvpers (talking from a lv28 hc pvper perspective)
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude120 wrote:
I'm sure this could happen but it is not a priority right now as there are many aspects of the game that still need work.

Also it's hard enough already to find games in the current pvp.

Its because these standard death matches are not that fun all the time.

A FFA area, im tellin ya. A place where people can get drunk, duel, rage, talk smack, practice and joke around all night.

A more open world, FFA kind of dueling. With a safe area :D

Its golden i tell ya.!!...lol

Just make it exactly like it was in d2 but increase cap to 12 players in an instance with same options as in d2 where you could limit levels and number of players if you wanted.

Could be organized with a pvp billboard where you could create or join pvp games
Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue
Last edited by sugarpuff on Mar 10, 2013, 1:13:20 AM
agreed let us go hostile so we can kill each other
The best part of an open world PVP map would be, being able to NAME the pvp game.

Free for All..

Melee Duels..

Summoner Duels...

Team Duels...

Personaly, I think this would make PVP so much fun.
I think a simple FFA zone would be great for where the game is at right now. Like you said, a big area with some cover, and a couple safe zones people could stop to chill/talk/buff up (and with corpses too for the summoners).

Since the PvP right now is not that developed, and the arena matches end up horribly one-sided 95% of the time, I think this would be more fun and encourage more PvP.

Last edited by aimlessgun on Mar 11, 2013, 4:40:23 AM
Bump for some LUV!

GGG, if its money you need for this to happen. Please name a price. :D
PvP free for all would be amazing! would add alot more re playability rather than go against the same opponent over and over because u are the only ones queued while no one else will duel for the same reason.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Vooodu wrote:
I can't speak for everyone. But, i simply do not enjoy the current form of pvp in POE. It feels forced. :(

I would very much enjoy a more open world, ffa style of pvp. Basically a throw back to old skool D2 pvp.

A big wide open map. As big as any random style map.

With some rocks, broken ruins/walls and such to add cover/avoid damage/hide. Id would say a nice ocean side style setting.. :D

A safe area with a stash. The abilty to refil flasks and heal in the safe area. This area is part of the map so to avoid having to load up another area. And give it a whole open style feel to the FFA map.

And the choice to flag who you choose to damage to in the open area.

With this style of system its easy to manage pvp. People can make public games with FFA duels and have a crazy time in it. Also, this can open up alot of private style duels with thier own rules. And this is also a great place for pvp to be practiced and tested.

I spent so many hours in D2 pvping because of this. And i honestly think this would be great for POE.

Please.. GGG add this. I would more then gladly pay 50-100 bucks for this to be added to the game :D.

Peace.

"
Vooodu wrote:
The best part of an open world PVP map would be, being able to NAME the pvp game.

Free for All..

Melee Duels..

Summoner Duels...

Team Duels...

Personaly, I think this would make PVP so much fun.

I agree.
IGN: Noobslayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info