[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

"
meke wrote:
Does the ilevel of the of the helmet matter if you're rolling additional mine on it and then just multimodding?

There are 3 tiers of the additional mine roll.

One for lvl 75, 80 and 85. So ilvl 85 should be the highest chances of getting it, but i would just go for over ilvl 80 tbh.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Jevâ wrote:
First of all thanks for the build.

i am now not sure what to upgrade next, since it all seems to become rather expensive now.

I would get an aspect somewhere, and then i would maybe upgrade your weapon into one with the elemental damage as extra chaos shaper mod :)

Also get a watchers eye with wrath pen is very nice!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jan 12, 2019, 12:28:38 PM
Thank for your reply,

By aspect you mean the spider one ? Cant craft that one myself atm.
seen some nice weapons out there, but cant afford those atm.

Time to start farming some currency again, since i am kinda broke now ;)
Wtf how you got 1 abyssal socket on boots and gloves??????
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
Can anyone help me im at 55k tooltip and 330k PoB dmg and it feels a little bit low

Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/00Dcc9Gn
Last edited by Bitsu on Jan 13, 2019, 10:47:19 AM
deathless uber. Thanks for build!
https://youtu.be/mE8MaGEPECo
Last edited by kkrrooll36 on Jan 13, 2019, 11:39:59 AM
"
Indertek wrote:
Wtf how you got 1 abyssal socket on boots and gloves??????

you get it from the hollow fossil :)

both the items are self crafted
"
Bitsu wrote:
Can anyone help me im at 55k tooltip and 330k PoB dmg and it feels a little bit low

Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/00Dcc9Gn

I would try and craft aspect of the spider on your gear somwhere, and also get a watchers eye with wrath pen :)
Hi Amigo, fellow Miners,

First off: Great guide! Thanks for compiling and sharing it!

I seek your advise regarding gear-upgrades.

My pain points:

* Budget of around 1 ex. I can't dedicate more than 1 hr/day to PoE sadly. And I'm no expert in currency generation so I don't see becoming wealthy(/ier) anytime soon.
* Uncertainty regarding upgrading priorities. 5l Shavs aside, no RNG luck thus far...
* Lack of both damage and survivability. What a surprise, huh? I can clear up to T10~T12 quite well, Syndicate aside.

Here's my current gear on my miner Hotler_(Betrayal):

Spoiler

BR,
dave
"
tkwondave wrote:
Hi Amigo, fellow Miners,

First off: Great guide! Thanks for compiling and sharing it!

I seek your advise regarding gear-upgrades.

My pain points:

* Budget of around 1 ex. I can't dedicate more than 1 hr/day to PoE sadly. And I'm no expert in currency generation so I don't see becoming wealthy(/ier) anytime soon.
* Uncertainty regarding upgrading priorities. 5l Shavs aside, no RNG luck thus far...
* Lack of both damage and survivability. What a surprise, huh? I can clear up to T10~T12 quite well, Syndicate aside.

Here's my current gear on my miner Hotler_(Betrayal):

Spoiler

BR,
dave

I would definitely go for a 5link, and also try to get enchant on your boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info