[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

"
Her07ero wrote:
Hey! Interesting build. I just reached endgame with a partially completed MoM Arc Miner. Considering a respec into your LL Build, but currently don’t have a huge amount of orbs to invest into gear. Would you be able to provide a few suggestions for some budget gear to map with the LL Miner until I can generate enough orbs to get your recommended gear?

Thanks for the guide and your help!

Hi! i think the build can do well enough with the budget gear, but i havent tested it tho, so cant be 100% sure

What i would recommend for budget options are:

- 200es + additional mine hubris

- 5link shavs

- any 150-200 es gloves

- any shield with 250+ es and spell crit

- chayula amulet is needed, but is only 1ex ish anyways

- rings are very cheap, so no need to swap those out

- any crystal belt to fix your resists and str

- sin trek boots

I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Awesome! Thanks so much for the quick reply Amigo!
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
skaidi wrote:
Hello!
Just respecced my assassin.

Here is my current setup:

What i could to improve DPS wise?
seems like you got 900k in path of building, me 140k

I know i have shit helmet and not enough crit %, but wich way i could obtain it "easiest"?

I would first of all try and upgrade the wand and get a lvl 21 arc. The 21 arc is 10% more dmg, and is very cheap!

stats to look out for on wands are extra dmg as chaos, as thats basically a more multiplier.

Also, getting aspect of the spider is very good for the build. You can get that crafted using a service for around 1ex.

I have just yet only upgraded enchant to my wand, and bought 21lvl arc.
I did guardians + shaper yesterday for the first time ever and felt like cheating! :D Everything was deathless but failed two times on minotaur.

Thanks for the build! Now im chasing uber elder.
Last edited by skaidi on Jan 6, 2019, 2:49:03 AM
"
skaidi wrote:

I have just yet only upgraded enchant to my wand, and bought 21lvl arc.
I did guardians + shaper yesterday for the first time ever and felt like cheating! :D Everything was deathless but failed two times on minotaur.

Thanks for the build! Now im chasing uber elder.

Glad you enjoy it!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Whats the reason to go low life and not CI u got 2 auras and no need for blood magic if you have room for these 2 in ci build and u can drop the amu if u go ci ?
"
ubertummen wrote:
Whats the reason to go low life and not CI u got 2 auras and no need for blood magic if you have room for these 2 in ci build and u can drop the amu if u go ci ?

I actually use three auras if you count the aspect.

We get Aspect of the spider, discipline and wrath.

On top of that we get 30% more damage when on low life, because of the pain attunement keystone
Is elemental focus more dps compared to lightning penetration?
21/20 Arc gems come with 20% chance to shock, and I'm really curious
which option would be better dps wise.
"
timorjin wrote:
Is elemental focus more dps compared to lightning penetration?
21/20 Arc gems come with 20% chance to shock, and I'm really curious
which option would be better dps wise.

If you want to make use of shock you can socket in Vaal Arc+Remote mine setup. We got plenty of sockets to fit it in.
Hi

I was wondering if Minefield Support gem is a waste instead of Elemental Focus.
"
zemog92 wrote:
Hi

I was wondering if Minefield Support gem is a waste instead of Elemental Focus.

i would definitely not use Minefield. It's not worth it IMO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info