[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

"
Her07ero wrote:
Hey! Interesting build. I just reached endgame with a partially completed MoM Arc Miner. Considering a respec into your LL Build, but currently don’t have a huge amount of orbs to invest into gear. Would you be able to provide a few suggestions for some budget gear to map with the LL Miner until I can generate enough orbs to get your recommended gear?

Thanks for the guide and your help!


Hi! i think the build can do well enough with the budget gear, but i havent tested it tho, so cant be 100% sure

What i would recommend for budget options are:

- 200es + additional mine hubris

- 5link shavs

- any 150-200 es gloves

- any shield with 250+ es and spell crit

- chayula amulet is needed, but is only 1ex ish anyways

- rings are very cheap, so no need to swap those out

- any crystal belt to fix your resists and str

- sin trek boots

Awesome! Thanks so much for the quick reply Amigo!
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
skaidi wrote:
Hello!
Just respecced my assassin.

Here is my current setup:



What i could to improve DPS wise?
seems like you got 900k in path of building, me 140k

I know i have shit helmet and not enough crit %, but wich way i could obtain it "easiest"?


I would first of all try and upgrade the wand and get a lvl 21 arc. The 21 arc is 10% more dmg, and is very cheap!

stats to look out for on wands are extra dmg as chaos, as thats basically a more multiplier.

Also, getting aspect of the spider is very good for the build. You can get that crafted using a service for around 1ex.



I have just yet only upgraded enchant to my wand, and bought 21lvl arc.
I did guardians + shaper yesterday for the first time ever and felt like cheating! :D Everything was deathless but failed two times on minotaur.

Thanks for the build! Now im chasing uber elder.
Last edited by skaidi on Jan 6, 2019, 2:49:03 AM
"
skaidi wrote:


I have just yet only upgraded enchant to my wand, and bought 21lvl arc.
I did guardians + shaper yesterday for the first time ever and felt like cheating! :D Everything was deathless but failed two times on minotaur.

Thanks for the build! Now im chasing uber elder.


Glad you enjoy it!
Whats the reason to go low life and not CI u got 2 auras and no need for blood magic if you have room for these 2 in ci build and u can drop the amu if u go ci ?
"
ubertummen wrote:
Whats the reason to go low life and not CI u got 2 auras and no need for blood magic if you have room for these 2 in ci build and u can drop the amu if u go ci ?


I actually use three auras if you count the aspect.

We get Aspect of the spider, discipline and wrath.

On top of that we get 30% more damage when on low life, because of the pain attunement keystone
Is elemental focus more dps compared to lightning penetration?
21/20 Arc gems come with 20% chance to shock, and I'm really curious
which option would be better dps wise.
"
timorjin wrote:
Is elemental focus more dps compared to lightning penetration?
21/20 Arc gems come with 20% chance to shock, and I'm really curious
which option would be better dps wise.


If you want to make use of shock you can socket in Vaal Arc+Remote mine setup. We got plenty of sockets to fit it in.
Hi

I was wondering if Minefield Support gem is a waste instead of Elemental Focus.
"
zemog92 wrote:
Hi

I was wondering if Minefield Support gem is a waste instead of Elemental Focus.


i would definitely not use Minefield. It's not worth it IMO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info