[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

"
Teeks_01 wrote:
I am interested in buying some gear off you for the build if you are still selling/playing this league.

Hey bro, PM me ingame @TheAmigoBoyz_MeleeWitch
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
metathran wrote:
Could rly use help w/ a leveling tree. If you could at least show what direction to take as u go that would be awesome.

Also, reading ur comments about spamming 1 button to trigger mines, it sounds like you're using 1 button to both lay and detonate. Is that true? If so, how do u set that up?

I am placing on right click, and spamming "E" which is my detonate key. Since detonating is instant i can just spam "E" while moving etc
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Just a quick question since this is the most active Arc Mine thread atm:
How does "% increased mine laying speed" affect dps/gameplay/QoL?
I was inspired by a guy with a life build doing 1mil per trap, 1s kill of all guardians and do 900+ Aul with ease.
But his jewels are of "life + 1 crit multi mod + inc mine laying speed" INSTEAD of, for example "life + 2 crit multi mods"

Thanks
"
koros wrote:
Just a quick question since this is the most active Arc Mine thread atm:
How does "% increased mine laying speed" affect dps/gameplay/QoL?
I was inspired by a guy with a life build doing 1mil per trap, 1s kill of all guardians and do 900+ Aul with ease.
But his jewels are of "life + 1 crit multi mod + inc mine laying speed" INSTEAD of, for example "life + 2 crit multi mods"

Thanks

mine laying speed is the strongest stat for sure, the problem is that if you get too much of it, you end up not having enough regen for it to be sustainable :)

So make sure you can handle it, or else its just a waste getting too much placement speed. I was already hitting the cap when i had my mana flask up, since i was using more mana that it was regenning
my first uber elder down!

thanks for the great build i didn't have nearly as much DPS as you but i still managed.

wish i knew how to share my gear

but here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/1MYyR2JG
"
Teeks_01 wrote:
my first uber elder down!

thanks for the great build i didn't have nearly as much DPS as you but i still managed.

wish i knew how to share my gear

but here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/1MYyR2JG

Im glad you did it! To link your gear, click post reply. Then click the character icon in the top left of the screen and go to youe gear. Just vlick the items and they will sutomatically be added to the post.
gear i used for first uber elder kill

How are we looking for 3.6 with this build, boys?

I cleared absolutely everything in the game almost deathless with this build last season & didn't nearly have as good gear as what most in here did, it was fantastic. I bought everything for less than 12ex, too.

Being that Arc's AOE was nerfed in half, would it be better now to just go Glacial Cascade (as it'a AOE is now within about 10% of Arc's) or still stick with Arc?
would a void battery work for wand ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info