[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

first time played miner, my version this build.
my gear.
Spoiler

next time need upgrade jewel, wrath penetra and chant.
uber elder/atziri no deaths.
i will listen to your suggestions for improvement!
Buying GG gear set for miners, if u have a complete set lmk
[dbLinkedItem id="12738853366"][dbLinkedItem id="12738853367"]

thanks amigo.. atziri is like nothing.. uber elder is easy (use 2 portal bcoz i suck at dodging)
shaper it just :)
overall happy with this build and invesment
and now planning for shav wrap +1 gems.. gonna take a while tho
any advise here? thanks
"
UhYuuki wrote:
Buying GG gear set for miners, if u have a complete set lmk

Hi i am selling all my current gear of this build if you are interested
Quick question:

Why is Arcane Vision taken in the skill tree in the provided POB link? Was this an accident or is this something we take with LL ES builds now?
In the video guide you mentioned going dual curse but how would you go about managing your mana pool without reserving too much?
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
Quick question:

Why is Arcane Vision taken in the skill tree in the provided POB link? Was this an accident or is this something we take with LL ES builds now?

You take it so you can see in indoor maps like phoenix etc :P

But if you dont want to take it its up to you
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Bexcuno wrote:
In the video guide you mentioned going dual curse but how would you go about managing your mana pool without reserving too much?

When i was going dual curse i specced into some aura reservation and used lvl 4 enlighten, or else its not rlly possible :) We also dont use aspect when we go dual curse
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Bexcuno wrote:

When i was going dual curse i specced into some aura reservation and used lvl 4 enlighten, or else its not rlly possible :) We also dont use aspect when we go dual curse

the pob is a mess with the dual curse set up, it doesnt have discipline and has aspect of the spider, and the unreserved mana isnt enough to place 1 trap, can u fix that? other than that its all great, really nice build!
"
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Bexcuno wrote:

the pob is a mess with the dual curse set up, it doesnt have discipline and has aspect of the spider, and the unreserved mana isnt enough to place 1 trap, can u fix that? other than that its all great, really nice build!

ill try to fix it!

Edit: fixed https://pastebin.com/MCT6CE9e
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Feb 3, 2019, 3:59:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info