[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Oft3n wrote:
In your video you're using inc crit strike but it's not in your build guide? Are you in delve spec for the video? Also for your final link you put lightning pen/empower. Is that better than inc crit strike?

In the video im in my delve spec yes, for maximum damage you would swap out inc critical strikes for controlled destruction. Also if you don’t have a +1 to gems shavs you want to use lightning pen instead of empower

So you'd want to use lightning pen over inc crit? Also for mapping is elemental focus best since you can't shock? I'm trying to figure out which situations would best gems. I'm never going to get a +1 to all gems shavs to be honest.

I can't tell if the best setup is "Arc - Remote Mine - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - Trap and Mine Damage Support - Lightning Penetration" or "Arc - Remote Mine - Increased Critical Strikes - Controlled Destruction - Trap and Mine Damage Support - Lightning Penetration"
I have about 12ex after selling some gear on another character I got bored with.

How would you prioritize gear in order of importance. Still leveling the character up at the current moment but want to start purchasing the items.

Thanks!
"
Oft3n wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Oft3n wrote:
In your video you're using inc crit strike but it's not in your build guide? Are you in delve spec for the video? Also for your final link you put lightning pen/empower. Is that better than inc crit strike?

In the video im in my delve spec yes, for maximum damage you would swap out inc critical strikes for controlled destruction. Also if you don’t have a +1 to gems shavs you want to use lightning pen instead of empower

So you'd want to use lightning pen over inc crit? Also for mapping is elemental focus best since you can't shock? I'm trying to figure out which situations would best gems. I'm never going to get a +1 to all gems shavs to be honest.

I can't tell if the best setup is "Arc - Remote Mine - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - Trap and Mine Damage Support - Lightning Penetration" or "Arc - Remote Mine - Increased Critical Strikes - Controlled Destruction - Trap and Mine Damage Support - Lightning Penetration"

I would just try both setups and use whatever you feel like, i like the crit strikes imo, even tho its lower boss DPS, as its more consistent. I am not sure about the shocking aspect, as PoB kinda doesnt work for shock calculation
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
I have about 12ex after selling some gear on another character I got bored with.

How would you prioritize gear in order of importance. Still leveling the character up at the current moment but want to start purchasing the items.

Thanks!

The first things i would get are:

- 6link shavs

- chayula ammy

- sin trek boots (cheap)

- the two unique rings (cheap)

- decent crystal belt (cheap)

- additional mine helmet with 200+es (a few ex)

- wand with ele dmg as extra chaos + spell dmg/crit
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Oft3n wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Oft3n wrote:

I ran with both for a while and ele focus felt much better.
I cant use wrath and i dont know why, I tried to get more life but still do not working, can u check this for me please?
"
zeusking wrote:
I cant use wrath and i dont know why, I tried to get more life but still do not working, can u check this for me please?

You are using a low level Blood Magic gem with more than 199% mana multiplier (i.e. 208% mana multiplier).

Since Wrath has a 50% mana reservation cost, by supporting it with a 208% Blood Magic Gem you will reserve 104% of your life (which is, of course, impossible).

You need, at least, a level 19 BM to be able to use it (or some kind of reduced mana reservation on tree).
"
You are using a low level Blood Magic gem with more than 199% mana multiplier (i.e. 208% mana multiplier).

Since Wrath has a 50% mana reservation cost, by supporting it with a 208% Blood Magic Gem you will reserve 104% of your life (which is, of course, impossible).

You need, at least, a level 19 BM to be able to use it (or some kind of reduced mana reservation on tree).

Thank you mate, now its work
Does the ilevel of the of the helmet matter if you're rolling additional mine on it and then just multimodding?
First of all thanks for the build.

i am now not sure what to upgrade next, since it all seems to become rather expensive now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info