Join the community!

"
Avic_Hybana wrote:
Honestly, we don't discuss here because we chose the discord as our forum. And why would we? The only people left here are people who have been banned from both discords, the reddit, and most likely multiple facebook communities. This forum is all the trolls have left, and that's not a crowd I'd like to associate with.

Wow! You’re so full of yourself!
When people state critiscm of your player operated discord. Might I remind you it’s not official. You attack them on a personal level, you should be ashamed of yourself, obviously your leadership and mods are a huge problem if such a large part of the player base including myself want nothing to do with you or your discord. I had hoped given some time after chatting with one of your mods that things would change for the better, I see now that you’re so completely detached from reality, that you can’t even take constructive critiscm which many people in this very thread have tried to do. Grow up dude, just because you run a discord doesn’t give you ANY superiority over anyone else. You should be helping grow the community not divide it. Smh step down and let someone else take the discord in a healthier direction
Last edited by Jiff69 on Mar 6, 2019, 3:50:20 AM
"
Jiff69 wrote:

Wow! You’re so full of yourself!
When people state critiscm of your player operated discord. Might I remind you it’s not official. You attack them on a personal level, you should be ashamed of yourself, obviously your leadership and mods are a huge problem if such a large part of the player base including myself want nothing to do with you or your discord. I had hoped given some time after chatting with one of your mods that things would change for the better, I see now that you’re so completely detached from reality, that you can’t even take constructive critiscm which many people in this very thread have tried to do. Grow up dude, just because you run a discord doesn’t give you ANY superiority over anyone else. You should be helping grow the community not divide it. Smh step down and let someone else take the discord in a healthier direction

And that's why we created another discord. Come on in, the water's fine.
Better Xbox Discord, better community, better experience:

https://discord.gg/ASXwHp
Avic should quit the discord and let Triforce run it. Dozens of good mods have been run off like Nuke or Andro because of their arrogance and desperate attempts to monetize the discord. The latest embarrassment is having the “privilege” to donate to the discord to get a blue name, and as a bonus a bot will call you a nerd.

Leaderboard bots are all broken btw. Kyle is nowhere to be found to fix them. Not that Avic has the tech savvy to do any improvements in his own server.
"
XboxPoELoLLL wrote:
Avic should quit the discord and let Triforce run it. Dozens of good mods have been run off like Nuke or Andro because of their arrogance and desperate attempts to monetize the discord. The latest embarrassment is having the “privilege” to donate to the discord to get a blue name, and as a bonus a bot will call you a nerd.

Leaderboard bots are all broken btw. Kyle is nowhere to be found to fix them. Not that Avic has the tech savvy to do any improvements in his own server.

I can clearly say during my brief time in this discord I had good interactions with Kyle, nuke, andro, even Avic was helpful, he gave me an invite over to the pc discord. Which props to him he didn’t have to do that. I appreciate the help. However, as someone in a position of authority or a leadership position, looking outside the box and asking yourself why such a huge part of the community isn’t working with your “official” discord, maybe you should be asking some tough questions of yourself and your mods. Because clearly there’s enough vocal discontent that perhaps were not just trolling him, but that there is a distinct problem from within
I find it laughable that we're letting some randoms that are power hungry manage the "Xbox official poe discord" instead of the known mods off the OFFICIAL Poe discord. This server needs to delete itself and let the OFFICIAL PoE discord have an xbox & ps4 section.

Looking forward to give you guys a visit again when Synthesis starts! And with "a" i mean unhealthy amounts i guess haha, the grrrind... it's a thing.

The place always hiiighly enhanced my POE-XBL experience and i met some great people. So, as someone who does not belong to the inventory there and who does not want to dig into the probs these 3 guys here had... vets, new players, def give the Discord a visit and see for yourselves!
Last edited by azamatsecoy on Mar 10, 2019, 9:12:24 AM
Hatters gonna hate.
Avic we are with you!
In fleeting reality, you step into the realm of madness.
Don't forget that if you're unhappy with Avic's discord that there is a better way. See my signature for an invite. Everyone is welcome.
Better Xbox Discord, better community, better experience:

https://discord.gg/ASXwHp
I've never been banned by any of the community sites and I use this forum bc these are the official path of exile forums, not bc I have no where else to go so don't assume so much. It is worth noting that I exist in many PoE circles and have never heard anything good about this discord channel being advertised in this post, for the sake of any players potentially joining and are reading this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info